Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

So I just did mission 31 and the story continues, so.. it doesn't end at mission 31 at all?

I understand that some missions from now on will be similar to the first 30, but it's not like we're just doing the same things without the narrative being advanced.
The game is great after all :)

No, as in you only get large story advancements similar to Chapter 1 in a few select missions which are not repeats of Chapter 1 missions with additional restrictions.

After chapter 30 there are 8 out of 20 missions that advance the story. The other 14 are just filler missions which are the repeats with restrictions. However, you can't access all 8 of those missions without first doing the repeat missions and, IIRC, certain of the side ops. Additionally for 2 of those 8 missions, there are other requirements
related to Quiet
that must be fulfilled or you'll never see them.

Regards,
SB

Does anyone still get infiltrations while their FOB is blockaded?
I get attacked, my FOB gets blockaded and before it expires I still get infiltrations.

Does anyone still get infiltrations while their FOB is blockaded?
I get attacked, my FOB gets blockaded and before it expires I still get infiltrations.

If people are hacking it's possible. People have been doing it basically since the game was released.

Regards,
SB

currently PS4 and X1 still safe

I wouldn't say PS4 and XBO are necessarily still safe. There is rampant cheating in the PS4/XBO version of Diablo 3, for example. It's one of the reasons why Blizzard has no plans to bring seasonal journeys (and the accompanying ladderboards) to console.

Regards,
SB

I wouldn't say PS4 and XBO are necessarily still safe. There is rampant cheating in the PS4/XBO version of Diablo 3, for example. It's one of the reasons why Blizzard has no plans to bring seasonal journeys (and the accompanying ladderboards) to console.

Regards,
SB

Whoa that is a huge news. So people finally can decrypt and encrypt back the save file?

Edit

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...ivREjbp53Ooh9lA&sig2=-CgCgxR6PucQ9IiY1XwlwD1g

It's blizzard fault, at least from the gist of it. I'm too lazy to look for the tutorial to see its the PS4 and x1 security alrrady broken or not. But the gist it is blizzard's

Whoa that is a huge news. So people finally can decrypt and encrypt back the save file?

Edit

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...ivREjbp53Ooh9lA&sig2=-CgCgxR6PucQ9IiY1XwlwD1g

It's blizzard fault, at least from the gist of it. I'm too lazy to look for the tutorial to see its the PS4 and x1 security alrrady broken or not. But the gist it is blizzard's

Hmmm? All that says is that Blizzard can't prevent people from hacking save files on console. On PC it's all server/client with all player data stored on their servers, so it's far easier to catch and prevent hacking attempts. Hacking/cheating isn't impossible but it's very difficult and generally quickly dealt with.

So on PC you get security from hackers ruining your game but you need to be online if you want to play. On console, you trade not having an online requirement to play for the ability for save hackers to ruin your game in multiplayer.

Regards,
SB

I wonder whats in it
I have just gone back to it to finally finish it. My madness for snake had made me not finish the game ..as it is his last story.
Looks I resumed at a good time .
Hope the patch brings cool enhancements !

Sent from my SM-N920G using Tapatalk

Out of nowhere. Unexpected but really appreciated.

1440p on Pro for this game would be a reasonable target. I don't see Konami doing 4K framebuffer using CBR solution like for The Witcher 3.

Back