Inside by Playdead [XO, PS4 soon]

So to those who finished the game...

What does it all mean? Really. I googled explanation but I'm not satisfied by them. It all just left me very confused.

There's a lot that is open to interpretation but there are a lot of hints and clues contained within the game. The game can be interpreted in many ways.

I could go into it, but don't want to post too much spoilery stuff and I could go on for quite a while on various ways to look it. :D Once you really start thinking about it, you rapidly start to descend down the rabbit hole.

Absolutely amazing game and presentation.

Regards,
SB

Liked the presentation but as a game it was a bit lacking. The puzzles were very easy and though some of the timing based action/puzzles were annoying they were never too difficult. I was hoping more from the story, though. Now it felt like the developers just weren't bothered to end it in any meaningful way. All in all the story was more some cool ideas and visuals stringed together until they ran out of ideas.

On sale right now in EU and our stores. Trying to decide between this and Divinity Original Sin. I know very different from each other but with tons of new games raining on me decisions will have to be made -_- !
So anyone here played both and can guide me through this night mare of leaving one game behind?:runaway:

On sale right now in EU and our stores. Trying to decide between this and Divinity Original Sin. I know very different from each other but with tons of new games raining on me decisions will have to be made -_- !
So anyone here played both and can guide me through this night mare of leaving one game behind?:runaway:

I don't know how you pick between those, and I didn't play Divinity, but Inside is a fantastic game that shouldn't be skipped, especially on sale. It is very short though. Divinity is going to get you way more hours.

Back