Favorite youtube video

Barcelona's youth football team annihilated Japan's, then had to console the devastated opposing team.

Daaawwwww! :)

(Portal)
Still Alive performed by Video Game Orchestra featuring Ingrid Gerdes on vocal. Recorded at Boston Symphony Hall on October 7th, 2012.

Bonus: Cake

WTF was that above? I did better things on Amiga 1200 in LW 3.5 back in 1996! I was 15yo and self taught LW for only few months.
Funny to watch though :D

WTF was that above? I did better things on Amiga 1200 in LW 3.5 back in 1996! I was 15yo and self taught LW for only few months.
Funny to watch though :D
Funny, indeed! :D

It was made on purpose, of course. It's so hilarious! I love every single animation: how the animator didn't "care" to animate the man to properly get the ball, so the ball goes up on its own, those absurd jumps to the wall with those spinning blades, etc., and the monastic music on top of it all! Genius!

I'm subscribed to Real3d on youtube. Or is it Really3D? Regardless, I can't get enough of it. There are actually a lot of conciously shitty 3D animation being done right now. Many using stock 3D models with with nitemarishly weird poses and robotic animation. They actually play to the strenghts of the uncanny valley. It overlaps a lot with Vaporwave aesthetics...

Video games and videos prove the existence of god
Is this guy for real? If he is, I feel sorry for him (not funny :-/ ).

If you've watched Game of Thrones season six:
I haven't... but I read the last novel. Is that ok?

I'm subscribed to Real3d on youtube. Or is it Really3D? Regardless, I can't get enough of it. There are actually a lot of conciously shitty 3D animation being done right now. Many using stock 3D models with with nitemarishly weird poses and robotic animation. They actually play to the strenghts of the uncanny valley. It overlaps a lot with Vaporwave aesthetics...
It's Really3d. Hilarious! :D

Back