PSN weekly updates

You guys have actually ruined my day. This means that infamous or KZ are just sitting there, and I haven't touched them in months? And OMG... COD:Ghosts which I don't even own anymore?

Surely they just go away after a bit?

You guys have actually ruined my day. This means that infamous or KZ are just sitting there, and I haven't touched them in months? And OMG... COD:Ghosts which I don't even own anymore?

Nope! Open Settings -> System Storage Management and that will show you what is using space on the HDD.

Applications is where games and other apps (YouTube, IGN, iPlayer etc) are shown. If you want to delete something chose a game/app hit Options on the controller then delete.

Nope. They sit there, gradually wearing your HDD out with their overburdening data. You need to clear everything form your HDD and liberate it! Free it from the oppressive bits and bytes!

Or just let it get filled up and remove something old whenever you need to install something new.

lol, thats the reason I had to stop playing Mordor, as even though I have a disc, I don't have the space on HDD to play. Pathetic indeed !

And I guess that even then I'd still need to put in the disc if I want to play a game that's already on my bloody HDD???

How ever thought this was a good idea?

And I guess that even then I'd still need to put in the disc if I want to play a game that's already on my bloody HDD???

How ever thought this was a good idea?

You need the disc to verify that you own the content. Not requiring that would have some fairly obvious, easily exploitable, loopholes.

Seems like a pretty good idea to me. Higher performance from streaming from the HDD (vs the ODD), simple authentication method that should work just about anywhere.

On a side note, I think MS's original vision for how they were going to handle that would have worked out perfectly for someone like you. You're probably the target customer they had in mind. But that's a different discussion for a different day.

So Destiny is on sale for £35 today... Still not sure about it so I'll probaly let it pass. But that's one big game they put on sale and it's inly day 5 of 12. Let's see what's next.

Sony's artifical SD pricing tier for movies needs to die now. It's not like you are even guaranteed to get HD quality if you pay extra for it (on PS4) because they switched to streaming only so there is no way to do offline playback. I made the mistake of renting one of their "HD" films a while back and was rewarded with a choppy SD mess instead of what I paid for.

On the plus side, $4.50 for Terraria is enough for me to bite.

Cheers

Sony's artifical SD pricing tier for movies needs to die now. It's not like you are even guaranteed to get HD quality if you pay extra for it (on PS4) because they switched to streaming only so there is no way to do offline playback. I made the mistake of renting one of their "HD" films a while back and was rewarded with a choppy SD mess instead of what I paid for.

On the plus side, $4.50 for Terraria is enough for me to bite.

Cheers
I have terraria on steam, just don't 'get" it sadly.

Should have been called "Terraricrack". Despite the at times kludgy interface (it could use further tweaking for controller use) this game is just as if not more addictive as Minecraft. Unlike Minecraft, this game relies more on the adventure side of things so there are boss fights and some NPCs. Feels like an old school RPG at times with how it plays (specifically fighting and exploration).

I am loving this gen! Probably the closest to the original impact of the PS1 for me in the difference of experience to previous gens.

Tiny Towers is a lot of fun! Especially the multiplayer, but the single player (a bit like a 2D tumble) is a nice little physics puzzler too. And the multiplayer (four players) works rather well too. I got second but failed to win, then gave my son the controller at some point and he won his first match and I got a trophy. He's eight ...

Oh and the game's free this month on PSN ...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back