Sony Playstation Meeting September 7 2016 [PS4 Slim, PS4 Pro, Rumors, Speculations, and News]

This leak is getting ridiculous :D. A local site here has posted an article saying their reader sent them footage of a Slim he'd bought on eBay. CEX is apparently selling them for real.

http://www.ppe.pl/news/45908/playst...y-zobaczcie-materialy-naszego-czytelnika.html

Of course the videos he put on YouTube have already been taken down :D, but there's still a fat gallery of pictures there (or Slim gallery ;)).
When I look at them on the full youtube site, it says they were flagged "private" by the uploader.

Well, the slim does look like a bathroom scale so it's bound to happen.

They need to do a mod to make the PS4-Scale actually work.

31T9aIhEKGL._SX355_.jpg

Sure it matches perfectly the specs of the new J20H091 chipset from the FCC filing... But there's still a chance it was meant for Vita 2. :yep2:

(there is, jokes aside, still a chance. No matter how small)

Sony and Apple partnership on mobile phones to play PS4 games...

I hope the new iphone is three times as big as the best model so it can compete with the NX!

I'd just like to point that the Playstation EU's official blog has been posting more about VR than anything else. As of today, the last week had 10 entries about VR out of a total of 16.

That said, I'm just hoping they'll actually reveal the Neo because it's looking like it'll be all about PSVR and maybe the Slim.

Ideally, I'd like a Neo and a Vita successor though..

All of these vr media blitz making me want to pre order PS vr.

Contacted local sony authorized dealer, and... "you must do the pre order in-store".

What the hell... Sony...

Somehow, I think we won't be seeing or hearing anything about Neo come 7th September. It'll all be just PS4 slim and PSVR.
Which is fine by me, personally I think I'll be just good with my exisiting PS4 and PSVR.

Sony already confirmed that it's an October release, and that games are being developed with that in mind.

So far as I'm aware the only public statement from Sony about the Neo is from Andrew House before and after E3, confirming that it exist, that it won't be at E3 2016 and why. The leaked presentation also only mentioned when games must use the new TRC, when they have to have a Neo patch (if they're releasing in September) or launch with Neo mode (if they're releasing in October or later). Has there been some other official announcement?

Somehow, I think we won't be seeing or hearing anything about Neo come 7th September. It'll all be just PS4 slim and PSVR.
Which is fine by me, personally I think I'll be just good with my exisiting PS4 and PSVR.
Disagree. People already have known about PSVR for a while. They already have shown it off at multiple E3's. Not to mention VR doesn't actually translate very well in stage demos/trailers... it needs to be tried in person at a place like Best Buy/GameStop and I think executives finally know this.

Dedicating an entire press event for a slim model and PSVR - something people already know about that doesn't even help sell the product - would be pointless.

I definitely expect a Neo announcement. Not sure when the release date will be.

The fact that everyone still calls its Neo is suspect. Morpheus was revealed to be PSVR well before announcement if I recall correctly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well the Slim announcement can be very brief at the PlayStation Meeting!

"There's a slim but you all know about that. No point showing PR pics when there are vids on YT. Only now you're allowed to buy one. Let's talk about VR/Neo..."

... And you know everything about Neo. So you can buy it now for X bucks and there is nothing to talk about

Back