Xbox One Slim

Thanks guys for the heads up! Keep them coming. I will probably be getting the S once I get back my fat from repair & do some eBay sales.

Tommy McClain

I read that the Xbox One S is the cheapest UHD Bluray player in the market as of now, because the cheapest standalone UHD Bluray player is a Samsung model that costs 410€.

Seems like a lot companies love the cheap UHD player.
https://www.walmart.com/co/Xbox-One...ltraHD-Movie-and-Wireless-Controller/54517974

$399 for the XBO S 500 GB Halo bundle + UHD movie + Elite Controller.

Wow! I wish I lived and worked in the US sometimes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
well.., I always thought you are an american citizen.

edit: now that Fallout 4 and Skyrim Special Edition have been confirmed won't have mod support on the PS4, Xbox UK shared this..

6fzzMoQ.png

Seems like a lot companies love the cheap UHD player.
https://www.walmart.com/co/Xbox-One...ltraHD-Movie-and-Wireless-Controller/54517974

$399 for the XBO S 500 GB Halo bundle + UHD movie + Elite Controller.

Wow! I wish I lived and worked in the US sometimes.

That Walmart deal is so tempting---especially because it includes the Elite controller.
Too bad, I can't get a decent trade-in for cash from Gamestop instead in-store credit.

That Walmart deal is so tempting---especially because it includes the Elite controller.
Too bad, I can't get a decent trade-in for cash from Gamestop instead in-store credit.

Yeah, the lack of cash option or matching in-store offers is what's going to keep me on the XO Day One edition.

Could always just sell it through Craigslist. You'd probably get more for it than from Gamestop anyway since Gamestop are going to sell it to those same people at a much higher price than what they give you for it.

Regards,
SB

Could always just sell it through Craigslist. You'd probably get more for it than from Gamestop anyway since Gamestop are going to sell it to those same people at a much higher price than what they give you for it.

Regards,
SB

I've never used Craiglist for anything. I'm not sure how comfortable or if it would be worth the effort for me. I plan on getting a Scorpio eventually, so this deal would be to replace my current system and to finally pick up an Elite controller. I don't care to much about the 4K Bluray in the bundle.

This system or the Slim would make it to the living room from my man-cave once I pick up a Scorpio.

They forgot 720p gaming checkbox though.
Nice drive by. But it I take your post at face value, from a marketing perspective you only put check boxes for superior things since the lower feature level is implicitly handled. Unless it's not.

There's a reason why they checked off UHD player and not Blu Ray for instance.

Haha. Anyway troll away.

Not quite.

For the first time this generation Sony "blundered" enough to cause people to actually look at what MS was offering with Xbox. XBO, despite how you feel about it, has been a constantly improving console since its release. It's actually a decent product now and has great value with the 'S'. But most people still have the 2013 launch impression in mind. Anti consumer etc etc. They don't see Xbox One for how it is today.

So for the first time that "blunder" by Sony made people actively look at the competitors offering, and it's high time to take advantage of that and promote your product when people are actually trying to learn more about the XBox instead of laughing it off and calling it Xbox 720p.

By not taking this opportunity to accentuate its competitive differences would be a major blunder by MS.

They are providing value by informing people of their product and what it can do, by comparison, you're just trolling.

Last edited:
Hook up an HDR TV to your laptop and don't find out ... :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back