Sony Playstation Meeting September 7 2016 [PS4 Slim, PS4 Pro, Rumors, Speculations, and News]

Stalking my country's FCC

New PS move CECH-ZCM1G
New dualshock4 (probably the one with LED on the TouchPad) CUH-ZCT2G

The PS move is probably just a minor revision. Moving from 1e and 1f to 1g

Any chance they are going to announce new PS move?

I found somebody selling refurbished PS move for 15 dollars each and there's only 2 stocks left :/
Make sure they are not Moves that have been sitting in a warehouse for years, those will have a battery failure because they starts degrading when the charge dropped to zero, which takes maybe two years on a shelf.

The battery is easy to replace, but it costs $15 anyway.

Av8Kz9b.png

What's simpler than;

1) connect 2 consoles with ethernet
2) press transfer

??

But if you are trading in the old system for the new one that is out of the question. As a matter of fact, anyone know if system recover actually copy the installed games from the old system over to the new? I remember I did that once when I switch ps3, it only copy over profiles and save files but not game date, only if you do a recovery on the exact same hardware then it will copy the installed games back into the new HDD on the same system. Basically, PS3 > same PS3 with new + HDD system recovery clone the hdd. PS3 > New PS3 = only copy saves and profiles. Anyone know if that still the case with PS4? Woldn't want to loose my P.T lol

Last edited:
Stalking my country's FCC

New PS move CECH-ZCM1G
New dualshock4 (probably the one with LED on the TouchPad) CUH-ZCT2G

The PS move is probably just a minor revision. Moving from 1e and 1f to 1g

thinking about it, the update is likely a change to the USB charging port to bring it inline with all PS4 devices.

Today there are better and lower cost 9-axis sensors available compared to the discrete ones in the original Move. That alone would warrant a new SKU.

The PS4 camera is much more sensitive, so it could have a lighter battery driving the leds at lower power. They might switch to li-poly instead of the heavy 18500 liIon in the original Move.

The ball can also be much smaller with a stereo camera, but that's a stretch, if it's not broken don't fix it. And we can see the Moves haven't changed physically with the PSVR bundle anyway. ;-)

thinking about it, the update is likely a change to the USB charging port to bring it inline with all PS4 devices.

Makes sense, the current you can only charge with the external charging kit. You can pair the Move controller(s) via an USB cable, but charging is very very slow or not working at all. Maybe it's an USB handshake issue, so only 75 mA is given by the USB port. PS3 was USB 2.0, PS4 is USB 3.0.

Nice comparison bricks underneath :)
It's from a dodgy neighbourhood and the wheels were nicked.

I like the very-rare blur PS4 fat for comparison. (Or is his white-balance just out of whack...). Slim's not much smaller, is it? I guess that's why it's called slim and not small.

Back