Microsoft XBox Onesie [XBox One S IE]

Cyan

orange
Legend
Supporter
Microsoft have invented the gamer blanket robes.

3116760-xboxonesies_20.jpg

It features:
  • Large pockets to place the gamepad, the remote and even the mobile phone
  • Adjustable sleeves and legs in order to adapt them to the temperatures of the environment
  • Adjustable rubber wrist to prevent slipping
  • Extra large hood so it doesn't interfere with the use of headphones
  • Embroidery of the Xbox logo, which is customisable with your player's name.

MOD EDIT: Official Information -- http://news.xbox.com/2016/08/23/xbox-latest-design/

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure they'll sell loads of those. :nope:
I think it is hella good to take the console and its peripherals to a friend's home, instead of taking the console with you in the typical plastic bag.

It needs to be a really comfortable onesie otherwise no order.

So cringe worthy but looks comfortable af so i don't know how to feel about this

Thinking about onesies and should one wear underwear with them made me think about why shouldn't I just be naked when I'm alone at my home.

• Large pockets to place the gamepad, the remote and even the mobile phone
Because you like to carry the controller around the house!?
  • Adjustable sleeves and legs in order to adapt them to the temperatures of the environment
Or just wear normal clothes to suit environment!?
  • Adjustable rubber wrist to prevent slipping
Slipping of what!?
  • Extra large hood so it doesn't interfere with the use of headphones
Because I hate when that happens
  • Embroidery of the Xbox logo, which is customisable with your player's name.
And then makes it an expensive thing you'll only ever wear once and won't be able to sell on.

Really, anyone here whatch dragons den? They've created something that simply isn't needed, would likely wear once for the giggles and never again - and for that reason I'm out.

Are these "onesies" really what some people buy and wear, like seriously? That's like some baby clothes upsized, maybe wear some diapers with them for extra long gaming sessions.

Lol uhh. Well. I'm going to be honest. They looked like a stupid idea until I saw.l the youtubers wearing them.

If they do come to NA at the right price LOL uhh I may consider it.

After I put the kids to bed and I finish with my shower. Toss this sucker on. And strut to the basement. I can rid myself of this bad coffee table since there are pockets for controllers LOL.

Anyway at the very worst, this is a better gag gift than most gag gifts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone here willing to admit they've ordered one or will be receiving one for the Holidays?

I looked into buying something similar for a friend. Almost bought some footy pajamas with a barn door. ;)

Tommy McClain

Anyone here willing to admit they've ordered one or will be receiving one for the Holidays?
:LOL: not sure yet. Along with this, I predict you are going to ask Santa Claus to bring you the last album of Justin Bieber for Epiphany.

The Xbox Onesie Forza Motorsport 7 Performance Edition!

• Tailored fit
  • Fully breathable stain-proof fabric
  • Built in hydration pouch and mouth piece
  • Padded forearms
  • Padded backside for long drives
  • Personalized GamerTag decoration
  • Elasticated pockets for your remotes, mobile phone, and xbox controller

Originally spotted @ https://press-start.com.au/news/xbox/2017/10/03/xbox-onesie-is-back-much-better/

Back