XBox One Backwards Compatibility and Xbox One X Enhancements for X360 and OG (XO XOX BC)

It's also currently on sale during the Ultimate Games Same 2016: https://forum.beyond3d.com/threads/microsoft-ultimate-games-sale-july-2016.58213/
I have it already, disc version. Can't wait to play it again...when it came out it was like one of those games one's been waiting for all one's life. In the future, if Clint Eastwood is in the next Red Dead game, I will have a fainting.

Sales of Red Dead Redemption and Red Dead Redemption Game of the Year Edition have skyrocketed after backwards compatibility has been announced.

Amazon's Movers & Shakers list, which tracks the ranking of sales and notes any increase, lists a 6000% rise for Red Dead Redemption and it's currently listing it at as the 17th most popular video game on the site. It was at number 1093 previously.

The game of the year edition, which includes the Undead Nightmare expansion, increased by 1,877% and is currently the 36th most popular game --previously 712.

96i881.png

http://www.techtimes.com/articles/1...x-one-backward-compatibility-announcement.htm

Last edited:
I wouldn't be surprised if RDR was in single digit sales prior to b/c.

Call of Duty 2 is BC https://twitter.com/majornelson/status/768115626917453824

And now Prey and Quake 4 please.
one of my favourite CoD titles ever, perhaps because it was the second one I played, after Call of Duty Finest Hour for the original Xbox, and because the atmosphere and excellent campaign.

Digital Foundry analysis would be amazing, because it is a game that I loved but being a launch title I never thought it ran at a perfect 60 fps.

one of my favourite CoD titles ever, perhaps because it was the second one I played, after Call of Duty Finest Hour for the original Xbox, and because the atmosphere and excellent campaign.

Digital Foundry analysis would be amazing, because it is a game that I loved but being a launch title I never thought it ran at a perfect 60 fps.

Cod 2 only ran at 30 on the 360. 4 was the first 60 fps cod.

Not quite.

Gameplay footage directly comparing the original on the right and the Xbone BC version on the left. You'll see the original on the right hits 60 a fair bit, it just keeps dipping a lot.

Wow. I guess I just assumed it was locked at 30.

Not quite.

Gameplay footage directly comparing the original on the right and the Xbone BC version on the left. You'll see the original on the right hits 60 a fair bit, it just keeps dipping a lot.
Well as this game was also released on the Wii, the CPU shouldn't be a problem here, even emulating. It was just a GPU limited game (at it's time). I would expect that most early 3rd party titles for the xbox 360 would run good in the emulated environment on xbox one.

Well as this game was also released on the Wii, the CPU shouldn't be a problem here, even emulating. It was just a GPU limited game (at it's time). I would expect that most early 3rd party titles for the xbox 360 would run good in the emulated environment on xbox one.

Uh, no it wasn't... You're thinking of the COD4 port.

you're right, it was call of duty 3 that was out for the wii.
but still no cpu bound game, so no problem to emulate it.

is there a bug with the emulator? My console is fully updated. I downloaded Dirt 3 the other day and worked fine the first race, but the second one was a slideshow, in the same track and same conditions, it went from stable 30 fps like the original, to something like 10 or less fps. :neutral:

Same happened with Forza Horizon today, which is free. The experience was totally perfect. 10 minutes later the framerate went choppy for no apparent reason. It only happened to me with those two racing games. I decided to bear with Forza Horizon and see what happened. It got to a point several minutes later after it began to go choppy that the framerate was so slow the game just did freeze and that was it, the virtual X360 just restarted...

Back