Neverwinter ( F2P MMO comes to the consoles)

My MMO friend used to keep raving about this so I got very interested when this was announced for th e ps4. It has released today. Downloading right now. Let me know if anyone else is also trying it out.

Looked last night. It starts just like the PC, and I couldn't get into the PC game. These MMOs really annoy me with their respawning mobs etc.

I liked what I played. Its more fun than that paid ESO for sure. ESO is just dead place for me, this one has good themes to environments, has a proper cheerful fantasy aesthetic and honestly, I didn't feel like stopping once I was in the loop of levelling and stuff.
I have asked one of my friends to join in , he just moved to japan so I am not that hopeful it will work out, but if it does, this is definitely a place I want to spend time in.

The only annoying part was the 15 or so fps in the main hub area. thankfully thats just a place to roam around in.

I've been playing it for a while (I'm level 16 or so), but for me, it's just like a normal RPG. Very few things require actual group play.
I also would've liked it better if it was an open world game, instead of the small seperate areas it is now.

Back