Nvidia Pascal Reviews [1080XP, 1080ti, 1080, 1070ti, 1070, 1060, 1050, and 1030]

So, at 15:00 hours, the card is available in Nvidias web shop. 1299 EUR including all necessary taxes and free shipping. Could have been worse, only, it is worse. GPU-wise, this guy is what the 1070 is to the 1080, so you don't even get a „full product“ for that amount of money. Titan classic all over again, except, it doesn't have a comparatively obscene amount of memory.

KoMVWIu.jpg

Wait so the new Titan is still called Titan X? Why? Also should have 24GB for that price.

Anyway it is an absolute BEAST. And with a better cooler should hit 2GHz easily. First card truly capable of high quality 4K gaming?

Man the 1080Ti is gonna rule (if it gets released which is pretty much up to AMD, so don't hold your breath).

Ordered a Titan X this morning, still no shipment confirmation. Also, still no single card reviews (aside from the 3 games gamestar.de tested).

Obviously reviews are important to you :)
This is almost certainly the fastest card of the 16nm generation until Volta which is a good ways off. Judging from Polaris and seeing what HMB did for Fiji (fuck all), a reasonable person couldn't seriously think Vega will reach this level of performance. It may reach 1080 level performance but that won't force NV to put out a 1080Ti. So if you have $1300 to drop there's no need to wait IMO.

I don't mean to rip on AMD since they make some great value cards, but at this point if you don't care about value you're going NVIDIA.

I know. I just found it amusing commenting on the lack of reviews when you've already purchased based on almost zero data anyway.

Back