Formula 1 - 2016 Season

Justice prevailed. Cheat Rosberg doesn't win. He doesn't like being reminded of it either. The post race comments were funny.

Rosberg is just getting schooled again. And his dubious actions means while people backed Webber against Vettel, most really don't give a shit about Rosberg.

Yet Hamilton gets free passes from same actions every time and you don't see anything wrong with it :rolleyes:

Yes I too remember that time when Hamilton got pole when he ignored waved double yellows. Oh wait I don't because its never happened.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

I wish Rosberg could step up to the level Hamilton is on at the moment, because then we'd have a proper race for the WDC. Instead we have to see if Rosberg can capitalise on Hamilton's inevitable engine penalty.

Or Rosberg and Hamilton could go back to crashing into each other and then Danny Ric can go and win the championship. :)

Yes, but that's only going to mean he finishes first and Hamilton second. It's not going to be a massive swing in Rosbergs favour.

Mercedes will probably take the penalty at Spa, plenty of places for Hamilton to pass people.

Yes I too remember that time when Hamilton got pole when he ignored waved double yellows. Oh wait I don't because its never happened.

He actually didn't ignore those flags, he slowed down nearly 2 tenths of a second in that corner, now whether that's enough is up to stewards.
Hamilton then again has over and over again pushed Rosberg out and gotten no penalties for it, even though it's clearly stated in the rules you can't do that (when one is significantly on your side, and significantly defined as "at least at the level of your rear tires", and in several cases Rosberg has been at least on rear tires level, if not further on the side)

Blah blah blah. Unlike Rosberg all Hamilton's moves on Rosberg have been within the law.

You should be thanking hamilton if he wasn't at Mercedes Kimi would be out of work.

Blah blah blah. Unlike Rosberg all Hamilton's moves on Rosberg have been within the law.

You should be thanking hamilton if he wasn't at Mercedes Kimi would be out of work.

Seriously? I know I can be blind, but even I've never been that blind

Has Hamilton ever been punished or even had a commentator call his moves anything more than hard but fair? (We aren't talking about ones you've revolved yourself here obviously)

But who cares, you've shown yourself up again and life goes on. Same time next race?

You are biased: you only know british commentators. E.g. in Germany and Austria Ham was called out a couple of times for being more than hard, i.e. unfair. Ham is called out, as were all the other drivers. They are all egoistic assholes, don't forget.

If you never heard Ham critique, then I must say that you brits are a bit too much biased.

I hate this about the Germans as well, back in the Schumacher days, they were ultra biased. Nowadays, they are less biased it seems to me.

You are biased: you only know british commentators. E.g. in Germany and Austria Ham was called out a couple of times for being more than hard, i.e. unfair. Ham is called out, as were all the other drivers. They are all egoistic assholes, don't forget.

If you never heard Ham critique, then I must say that you brits are a bit too much biased.

I hate this about the Germans as well, back in the Schumacher days, they were ultra biased. Nowadays, they are less biased it seems to me.
Hamilton is hated in Britain too, Sky want him to lose pretty much constantly, as did the BBC (Brundles first response is always to blame Hamitlon). Only commentator pro Hamilton was James Allen on ITV years ago.

The British commentators are fair, but it really is no surprise the Austrians and Germans back Rosberg is it :LOL:

At the end of the day, when Hamilton has been hard on Rosberg, Rosberg always had a choice, sure he always chose the wrong one and ended up losing loads of places, but that his lack of race craft shining through.

Rosberg tries anything with Hamilton, he ends up crashing into him. Why, because he knows Hamilton is better than him.

Why should Austrian back Ros??? Learn some more about the Austrian-German relationship :mrgreen:

Hint: we hate that they call us little brother and pretty much ignore us and make fun of us because of soccer etc etc.

Rosberg is just getting schooled again.

And you are posting again, it's funny how you vanish for longest of times when Hamilton is having a dry spell and things aren't going his way, the moment he is back on form you appear and act like he was winning every race.

Or more accurately, the last couple of races have been on Channel 4, so I've actually watched them.

Even so, I've posted pretty regularly in this topic, as much as anyone else, which is a lot less than previous years because F1 is so boring and predictable.

But everyone is entitled to their opinion, however wrong it may be.

My wrong opinion is that Rosberg will win straight races against Hamilton this year and our Hungaroring race was decided in the first corner. I mean, no one was able to overtake in Hungary with a car less than 1.5s faster per lap even with much fresher or softer tyres! New asphalt and the way track is laid out prevented any reasonable overtaking attempts. Lewis drove well as always, yet Nico was not worst in any way but simply could not keep his car closer than 1s behind leading Merc as loss of down-force and tyre strategy did not allow that.
Regarding yellow flags incident I blame race director and FIA, not Rosberg. Also if not for sleepy JB in McLaren, Vettel would set purple sector in affected zone too, just listen to his interview post qualy at Sky.

Secrets of the two second pit stop ...

none

http://www.bbc.com/autos/story/20160725-secrets-of-the-two-second-pit-stop

Verstappen-case gets even more strange. Reportedly Charlie Whiting asked twice for stewards to investigate it, but they refused saying he did nothing wrong

Yup, DC also judged Verstappen's defense to break the rules. Where is the link for that story @Kaotik? Or is it finn media? (which ofc makes us take it with a grain of salt in such situations)

Back