Bloodborne: [PS4] (From Software)

Finally got the platinum trophy as well as all the dlc trophies. The optional boss, Laurence The First Vicar, was a royal pain in the rear. Probably killed me 50 times or more. I didn't have any issues with the proper final boss though. Got him on my first try.
Already well into new game++ now. I love that game.

Last edited:
You can dash in Bloodborne? :runaway:

Just discovered that today by watching a video of Rom. I have problems indeed in N+ mode with this boss. :rolleyes:

Some panoramic shots from different environments in BB, From is definitely one of the best when it comes to art design

bb1spwe.jpg

bb282op4.jpg

bb4cfql0.jpg

bb53goow.jpg

I posted this discussion on the screenshot thread but thought it would be a better fit here. It seems that the latest patch for bloodborne reduced the ambient occlusion when compared to the vanilla version.

vanilla version is the first pic, second is with the latest patch.

gpCT2A.png

mYmp8E.png

sdfYgF.png

BjK5Ko.png

bpptGH.png

D3rtNj.png

I wonder if there are any other differences since the latest patch does increase performance in some areas. Something had to give

Something had to give
Or they just optimized the game to run better. Nothing visually or simulation wize was"dropped" from TLOUR when game switched from 15fps to 60fps during its porting. Bloodborne devs maybe started using Async Compute for all we know, which can boost a noticeable % of performance essentially for free.

I would replay BB again on Neo at 1440p upscaled to 4k with TSSAA and some added effects maybe all at steady 30fps please. Chuck in a photomode too while you're at it.

Back