What are you playing now? [2007-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deus Ex Human Revolution Director's Cut
As a stealthy hippie. (Not killed/hurt/destroy anyone/anything, have the ghost trophy most of the time, I assume my run will give me the achievment)
Sofar so good :)
(Although sometimes I have to repeat a sequence a number of times to get it right ^^)

About to dive into Mass Effect. I've never played any of franchise and bought ME1 and ME2 ludicrously cheap on Steam. I've installed the MEUITM graphics and controller mods and I'm really looking forward to it. :yes:

Still waiting for ME3 to appear on Steam so I can experience that infamous ending myself.

Playing Mad Max at the moment. Pretty decent 3d person open worlder with Batman combat.

Still waiting for ME3 to appear on Steam so I can experience that infamous ending myself.

I recall the furore surround ME3's ending which I read at the time, didn't understand and have since forgotten. I'm aiming to start ME1 this weekend then go through ME2 shortly after. Given there is no immediate hope of ME3 appearing on Steam, and I'm not signing up for EA's crappy service, I'll buy ME3 for PS3 as it's cheap.

I recall the furore surround ME3's ending which I read at the time, didn't understand and have since forgotten. I'm aiming to start ME1 this weekend then go through ME2 shortly after. Given there is no immediate hope of ME3 appearing on Steam, and I'm not signing up for EA's crappy service, I'll buy ME3 for PS3 as it's cheap.
As long as you haven't read what the developers promised you'll be fine, it's on par to Deus Ex Human Revolution ending.

Last edited:
I'm back on good old modded minecraft. Playing a very well put together pack called FTB Infinity Evolved with a buddy. It's basically first person Factorio x 1000 complexity. Time consuming but very satisfying.

Rest of my time is Rocket League, Overwatch and a dash of rFactor 2. I guess I'll get round to playing all the steam sale games I bought eventually. :rolleyes:

I'm back to Starcraft 2. New ladder and ranking system makes the game worth returning to. Will try for diamond this season.

Helps with ladder anxiety to finally have a progression system that works though I won't lie, sleeping today has been difficult.
Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rimworld. Desperately needs a decent tutorial and the UI needs to be set on fire and shot but it's solid survival RTS.

Posted in console thread, should have been here:

I have to say I have been playing Song of the Deep the last 4 days and though it started very slow..I am.having a great time now :) ! And the game is much longer than I expected. I am actually addicted for the moment and can't play anything else.
The only point is I was expecting it to much more cheerful and charming, but that's not the case. It's beautiful, aurally and visually, but not charming, whatever that means.

For the steam price, it's fully recommended. Just be prepared for a slow start. Iot gets super addicting as it goes.Can't wait to finish it soon.

About to dive into Mass Effect. I've never played any of franchise and bought ME1 and ME2 ludicrously cheap on Steam. I've installed the MEUITM graphics and controller mods and I'm really looking forward to it. :yes:
Yea, another one of those games I never totally dived into. I played the demo for ME1, I thikn on PC and played ME2 for quite some time on the ps3. Really liked ME2, from what I remember but then got left in lurch when my original ps3 died.
Now that I have a full throttle PC, I am actually totally confused about which game to go for as its been almost 7 years of not having a top of th eline PC and that means a LOT of games are begging for me to just jump into them. I usually end up with not playing any at all or playing 5 mins of each and feeling wasted in the end :p !

I had been wanting to dive into Mass Effect for a long time but take my advice, try and set some quality time aside for it. It's an RPG and definitely not a good game to rush through. If you want to get the most out of the game you're going to be putting aside 20-30 hours.

I'd definitely recommend it on PC, you'll need a controller mod if you want to use that and I'd suggest the MEUITM graphics overhaul for ME1 as well. I plowered through ME1 and ME2 back to back but I'm obsorbed by Rimworld at the moment. I'm very much looking forward to ME3 which I've set up and modded and is ready to go.

Still Rimworld :yes: I :love: Rimworld.

Last edited by a moderator:
Finished Blood&Wine and The Technomancer.

Now I'll start Mad Max, while waiting for the last Fallout 4 DLC and Deus Ex Mankind Divided.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back