Gran Turismo Sport [PS4]

the audio in GT series is wrong or it is actually too correct to be properly reproduced by most of sound system?

for example,
need for speed series have lots of "roar" and "oomph" in their engine. sounds awesome. but is that realistic?
forza have more "roar" and "oomph" than GT, but which one is actually more in-line with reality?

maybe GT should have some kind of "equalizer and mixing" option like Call of Duty games made by treyarch?

We're upgrading from Hoover to Dyson?

for Asia, it will be localized to SANYO :p

If I got the FIA license, I wonder what will happen when a cop see it when they are stopping people for scheduled traffic check

The overall upgrade seen on the latest build is amazing. WTF they didn't show this at May?

Some screens. Technology is very impressive. Direct feed from Gamersyde.

Great texturing.

xmFPp6X.png

glaU570.png

Even better lighting.

1E2hsfX.png

Not even DriveClub produces such natural and sharp IQ as that. That is impressive. Obviously no day/night or SSR going on here, but even still, incredible graphics and artistry here.

Still clinging on to the good old tire_squeal_loop.wav
I dont know why people mind so much the tire sounds. How do you expect them to sound? Like the cool breeze caressing the leaves of the forest trees?
Its hard rubber and tarmac eating each other's flesh out

I dont know why people mind so much the tire sounds. How do you expect them to sound? Like the cool breeze caressing the leaves of the forest trees?
Its hard rubber and tarmac eating each other's flesh out

Because it always sounds more or less the exact same. Barely matters how fast you're going or how hard you corner. Choice of car and tires seems to have little to no influence on the noise as well. It's like watching a movie and every time someone dies you hear the Wilhelm Scream.

Because it always sounds more or less the exact same. Barely matters how fast you're going or how hard you corner. Choice of car and tires seems to have little to no influence on the noise as well. It's like watching a movie and every time someone dies you hear the Wilhelm Scream.
That would be a hell of a movie.

The Platinum should unlock the Tires Wilhem Scream mod, there's still time for a petition! :yes:

Someone should absolutely fit in other games like PCars and AC in here to see how they compare.

My personal suspicion is that even if AC and PCars are running maxed at 4K, the GT Sport images will look better. I think they have done a much better job (like usual) on the art and lighting side that just raises them a cut above with visuals.

Back