The Annual E3 Sony press conference thread, 2016 edition

Not really. Doesn't that Sony opening mean that Sony is publishing it?

For the PS4. Doesn't mean they are publishing it for other Platforms. Microsoft did the same thing with some timed exclusives. They publish the version for Xbox and then let another publisher publish the version for other platforms.

Regards,
SB

Looking back, I'm disappointed in the GOW demo not being more epic even though the graphics was top notch. Horizon and Days Gone was really nice too. Not too much really screamed out to me, especially the VR stuff although I want Resident Evil 7.

One of the best sony confrences in a long time. The vr games look rough but at least there are a lot of them. Can't wait to see how good they look on pc or neo later in the year.

The lack of neo at the show was a bit of a bummer

For the PS4. Doesn't mean they are publishing it for other Platforms. Microsoft did the same thing with some timed exclusives. They publish the version for Xbox and then let another publisher publish the version for other platforms.

Regards,
SB
Such as? Not trying to be a dick, genuinely curious. RoTR certainly wasn't one of them... that was published by SE.

edit: Mass Effect?

In case you missed my edit, the description in the video clearly states that it's a PS4 exclusive, and Sony has been pretty clear on what's exclusive, timed exclusive or multiplatform this generation.

Take that for what you will. But for now at least it's an exclusive.

Looking back, I'm disappointed in the GOW demo not being more epic even though the graphics was top notch. Horizon and Days Gone was really nice too. Not too much really screamed out to me, especially the VR stuff although I want Resident Evil 7.

I'm guessing either the Kid gets killed and Kratos goes on another rampage. Or Kratos gets killed, and the kid grows up and goes on a rampage. All that was just to setup the inevitable thing that sets off the rage.

Regards,
SB

Such as? Not trying to be a dick, genuinely curious. RoTR certainly wasn't one of them... that was published by SE.

In case you missed my edit, the description in the video clearly states that it's a PS4 exclusive, and Sony has been pretty clear on what's exclusive, timed exclusive or multiplatform this generation.

Ryse was published by Microsoft on XBO. Published by Crytek for PC in the US. Published by Deep Silver for PC in the EU and AU.

Regards,
SB

Horizon is still the most impressive game currently on PS4, can't wait to see the gamersyde video of the (long!) gameplay we saw. TLG is definitely going to be GOTY contender, I can sense it!. :yep2:

God of war is graphically impressive but still basic QTE gameplay by the look of it with pretty graphics, we'll see but it reminded me...Ryse. Detroit is meh meh meh (graphics, gameplay, story), totally uninterested by it. Cutscene, press a button, cutscene, press a button, repeat.

Death stranding: YES, intriguing stuff. Resident Evil looks totally inspired by P.T., which is a very good thing with a PSVR version!

Not interested by Days gone. They should have shown Gravity rush 2 instead and where was Driveclub VR?

Horizons seemed a bit different than the initial impression from last year. It seemed less dinosaurish and more beasts from Boston Dynamics. I don't know if the combat will be too repetative to be enjoyable.

I'm guessing either the Kid gets killed and Kratos goes on another rampage. Or Kratos gets killed, and the kid grows up and goes on a rampage. All that was just to setup the inevitable thing that sets off the rage.

Regards,
SB
Heard it's kratos all game, so likely the kid dies and thor, loki and odin bleed.

BTW, that was the best looking game I've seen yet.

Heard it's kratos all game, so likely the kid dies and thor, loki and odin bleed.

BTW, that was the best looking game I've seen yet.
The game was amazing, but they are known for that so props to them for stepping it up another notch. How much was gameplay though, it was hard to tell when things switched over (which was not a bad thing).

Horizon was the best game they showed. God of War looks good too, but I hate the Kratos character so much. Was hoping they'd have a story without him.

I had god of war for the psp I think (or the vita) it ws okay until I had to keep pressing x to push the kid away. I was like that's it , I am out lol

Back