The Annual E3 EA press conference thread, 2016 edition

Star Wars confirmed
OkOemNq.jpg

Looking forward to seeing what they show on TitanFall2.

Another PC filled with painful celebrity appearances, executives, and actors. I don't even want to address FIFA and Madden directly. It's not worth it.

ME: Andromeda is supposed to launch relatively soon, certainly well before the next E3 rolls around, we have tweets going back more than a year about how much better some of the mechanics are, and not an ounce of gameplay footage. All we got was a hash of CGI trailer pieces. Not even up to the quality of last years teaser. That was the kind of thing you stick on your youtube channel for fans to go through hunting for clues on the developer screens.

Battlefield 1 and Titanfall 2. Both due out in the early fall? Yay!, single player campaign. About which we will now show jack and tell you nothing. If you want me to even consider them I want to know campaign structure and size. If it's the typical 5 hour BS, then I might rent it for an afternoon.

Another PC filled with painful celebrity appearances, executives, and actors. I don't even want to address FIFA and Madden directly. It's not worth it.

ME: Andromeda is supposed to launch relatively soon, certainly well before the next E3 rolls around, we have tweets going back more than a year about how much better some of the mechanics are, and not an ounce of gameplay footage. All we got was a hash of CGI trailer pieces. Not even up to the quality of last years teaser. That was the kind of thing you stick on your youtube channel for fans to go through hunting for clues on the developer screens.

Battlefield 1 and Titanfall 2. Both due out in the early fall? Yay!, single player campaign. About which we will now show jack and tell you nothing. If you want me to even consider them I want to know campaign structure and size. If it's the typical 5 hour BS, then I might rent it for an afternoon.
EA has a big enough slate for the end of the year that they can do an early fall conference stream and have a news cycle or two for themselves instead of sharing it all at E3.

Back