Welcome to the VR and AR forum

Rys

Graphics @ AMD
Veteran
Supporter
Given the obvious popularity of virtual and augmented reality technology today, be it HMD systems like Oculus Rift, HTC Vive or Microsoft Hololens, support in middleware like UE and Unity, changes in GPU microarchitecture and their software stacks to allow for a better experience, or games, I think it's about time we gave a dedicated sub forum a try.

So if you have anything related to VR or AR to talk about, post it here and let's see what kind of Beyond3D sub-community pops up.

Please flag existing threads you think should live here to the moderation team, and we'll move them as soon as we see the reports.

Yep, drop the link in this thread and I'll move it when I see it, or drop me a PM. Thanks!

What about using the Report function with reason "Move to VR/AR section" ?

Also fine, all methods of waking us up are welcome :D

I think so, it's not sufficiently different from other HMD VR systems. I'm sure we can cope with console forum people outside of their usual habitat.

I think so, it's not sufficiently different from other HMD VR systems. I'm sure we can cope with console forum people outside of their usual habitat.
Well considering those massive Vive sales, if you want anyone to actually visit this site..................................

Well considering those massive Vive sales, if you want anyone to actually visit this site
It doesn't take many people to have a really good discussion about a shared interest, with great passing interest to casuals readers, and that's what Beyond3D is about.

Thanks for the VR forum. I haven't posted here in a while, but whilst I was passing by, I was thinking the term 'Beyond 3D' couldn't be more apt for this new medium. Here's hoping for a bright future...

Back