Doom [2016]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes! I love that. Didn't watch the whole thing but watched enough to get the idea. Wolfenstein did have a similar thing though (which was also awesome).

Yes! I love that. Didn't watch the whole thing but watched enough to get the idea. Wolfenstein did have a similar thing though (which was also awesome).

I watched the Doom movie at the cinema. I paid real money.

It was almost good, but it targeted 12 year old boys who like The Rock and didn't feature demons or hell (they were bio-mutants) ... and so it failed.

Seriously. A "Doom" film without demons or hell.

Fuck.

Love the trailer, it's been awhile since the last time a full on gory, adrenaline rush packed game such as this has come along. Will day one this.

BwDEUOM.jpg

:runaway::yes:

This should have been "key art" for marketing of the game.

Wow looks gorgeous and that framerate is insane. So they're patching Vulkan API real soon after launch? Guess I'll be waiting for that instead.

My screen can't do more than 60fps anyway, so vulcan this, 200fps that is entirely academic for me. :p

I just want the game to come out. ;)

Hope the single player of PS4 version holds 1080p for the majority of time, love all the reflections, motion blur and gory kills.

My screen can't do more than 60fps anyway, so vulcan this, 200fps that is entirely academic for me. :p
I think it's more that you're going to get solid 60fps at maxed settings even on significantly lower GPUs. Or that folks with 144hz monitors will experience something amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back