Uncharted 4 discussion [PS4] (read first post) [2016]

DieH@rd

Legend
MOD: This thread is for discussing the game and reviews. People are free to gush all they want. If you don't like hyperbolic, unsubtatianted praise, stay away. Discussion of UC4's technical achievements and comparison to other games in gameplay and graphics needs to be held in other threads if you want to do such things.

Telepgraph - 5/5
Gamespot - 10/10
Jeux Video - 20/20
The Sixth Axis - 10/10
Dualshockers - 10/10
Destructoid - 9.5/10
PC Games - 94%
Polygon 9/10
Jimquisition - 8.5/10
IGN (temporarily) - 8.8/10
VideoGamer - 8/10

Eurogamer - Recommended - "Gaming's most confident storytellers close the book on Nathan Drake's adventures with their best chapter yet."
Verge - "Uncharted 4 is one big action movie cliche — and it’s amazing"

MC is @ 93 with 26 reviews

Last edited by a moderator:
Any guideline as to what we are allowed to post here? I feel like any post can spawn another Uncharted 4 thread :)

Edit: read the edit of the first post.

In depth discussion about the game, spoiler free
*video redacted for being inappropriate for the discussion*

Edit #2: WOOPS in the review Colin Moriarty is talking about the technical aspect of the game in a hyperbolic way, removed :yep2:

Last edited:
Stolen from gaf... congratulations Naughty-God!

Push Sqaure - 10/10

XGN - 9.5/10

Jimquisition - 8.5/10

Meristation - 10/10

Hardcore Gamer - 4.5/5

Gamespot - 10/10

Eurogamer - Recommended

Press Start - 10/10

The Sixth Axis - 10/10

VideoGamer - 8/10

Jeux Video Live - 20/20

Polygon 9/10

Digital Chumps - 9/10

PlayStation Lifestyle - 10/10

Telepgraph - 5/5

PlayStation Universe - 10/10

IGN (temporarily) - 8.8/10

VGTime - 10/10

High-Def Digest - 4.5/5

Vadnal - 9.5/10

4Players - 91/100

Gamepro - 92/100

Multiplayer.it - 9.7/10

Everyeye.it 9.5/10

Gameblog.fr - 10/10

NGB - 10/10

USGamer - 4.5/5

Digitally Downloaded - 8/10

Gamekult 8/10

PCgames.de - 94/100

3D Juegos - 9.5/10

Destructoid - 9.5/10

Gameover.gr - 10/10

Jeux Video - 19/20

Zwame - 9.5/10

God is a Geek - 10/10

Metro - 9/10

Merlinin Kazani - 96/100

Power Unlimited - 9.4/10

We Got This Covered - 4.5/5

Game Rant - 5/5

Digital Spy - 5/5

Darkstation - 5/5

Aera Juegos - 10/10

Arcade Sushi - 10/10

Gaming Trend - 10/10

Hobby Consolas - 9.8/10

PSX Sense - 10/10

Atomix - 10/10

Twinfinite - 10/10

CGM - 10/10

NZGamer - 9.8/10

Level Up - 9.7/10

M3 - 8/10

Gamereactor Norway 10/10

Gamereactor Sweden 10/10

Gamereactor Danmark 10/10

Gamreactor Germany 9/10

Gamereactor UK 9/10

Shifty is this video allowed here?

Maybe too much praise for ND?

Now seriously though, i like what Colin is saying that this is more TLOU than Uncharted, I've platinumed all three Uncharted games in the collection and i'm up for something different, want to see how that change in pacing and tone affects the game. And i disagree about the rope mechanic, i think it's fantastic, very much like Indiana Jones.

My God! I have a massive headache and my whole body aching and now suddenly I feels good!

YouTube reciews! Here I comes!

Edit: the game stop review made my headache even worse...

But yikes! That is awesome! Noticed some late shadow or something. But it's generally awesome and the characters interaction on the end of gamestop review also trivially superb.

Btw is that the dude from. Ganetrailers that narrating?

Last edited:
Shifty is this video allowed here?

Maybe too much praise for ND?
Again, I'm annoyed at this attitude. This thread is for the very purpose of gushing. Can you not read?! People can gush all they like here, and those who can't stomach other people's enthusiasm need to stay away and post their criticisms in another thread.

I'm not going ot moderate this thread. If Scofield and VFX want to come along and tell you all how wrong you are, and you want to argue with them and post game comparisons once again, go for it.

Edit: removed overly emotional content, partly fuelled by Apple's crap development systems, but still heartfelt for those who read the original...

Last edited:
My God! I have a massive headache and my whole body aching and now suddenly I feels good!

Don't watch the IGN video, too many spoilers.
I'm not going ot moderate this thread.

I get it, i was just making fun of this whole situation. I don't mind if you start 400 separate threads about Uncharted, i have other places to discuss my opinions other than here if that comes to pass (even though i do like this forum, obviously).

Posting the NXG video here too, really solid performance if this is anything to go by

Ok, just saw the ign video, and by the way they are talking about the story without outright mentioning pretty much gave it away that
Sam sacrifices himself for drake.
haven't played yet, but a game based on clichè can only be so original. I'm sticking my head out here, lets see if I got this right...

Congratulations Naughty Dog for making another masterpiece! The glowing scores sure don't help to keep my hype level down, the moment has truly come to test out what the PS4 is capable of.

What is the spoiler? That everything was actually just a dream of some drunkard names Druckmann?

Agh the wait is excruciating.

Stolen from gaf... congratulations Naughty-God!
Honestly not surprised by the scores. Even though I haven't played it, I could just tell that a lot of love went into this game and that ND would not disappoint.

Congrats to ND on what appears to be a masterpiece and a strong GOTG candidate.

Destiny has taken up all of my gaming time but I will definitely make room for UC4. Looking forward to it!

nmr2Ibi.gif

Hilarious

Edit: the game stop review made my headache even worse...

But yikes! That is awesome! Noticed some late shadow or something. But it's generally awesome and the characters interaction on the end of gamestop review also trivially superb.

Btw is that the dude from. Ganetrailers that narrating?

Just 4 more days, don't spoil the wow factor of the game. Hold tight Spartan, our day of deliverance is near ! :p

Better to remove that spoiler all together, it is a pretty major story plot point to be spoiled by a single click imo(wish i didn't open that to be honest). Gamersyde review

I don't know what the ending is like. That's just my gut feeling, and if it turns out to be right, it was quite obvious all along.

Back