Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Remastered [2016]

Yeah! So many memorable moments in MW1.

The way they present the cutscene and set pieces also muuuuuch nicer intertwine with the gameplay compared to other call of duty.

The only other memorable call of duty is blops2 with its branching story and I'm gameplay decision that immediately impact the story.

Now with infinite war, the only gimmick is its in space?

Or they will cleverly use space physics for fresh gameplay?

So many questions and the answer probably "it's the call of Duty you already know well and love (or bored)"

Better to play the best COD then, from the looks of things this will be a quality remaster, so glad. I just hope we can buy it separately, don't care one bit for IW.

The official FAQ says it will not be available separately but it does claim dedicated servers.

Oh well, given the sales momentum they will have off the back of Ghosts it's not surprising there is a juicy morsel to tempt folk.

Also kinda unprofessional IMHO.

Edit: apparently not devs, but the guy who edits their trailers...

Last edited:
Battlefield Devs Slam Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Trailer for its “Precious 2010 Graphics”
http://www.playstationlifestyle.net...inite-warfare-trailer-precious-2010-graphics/

Those are fighting words.
I don't think it looks anywhere that bad.

I don't understand the comments about it being unimpressive, but I haven't seen enough of Advanced Warfare or Black Ops 3. Looks fine for a 60fps game?

The space segment is like a next gen Halo: Reach (section from ground to space).

It looked horrendous to me. Killzone looks much better. Battlefield much better.

Heck, cod blops3 looks better.

Infinity wards and treyarch use different branch of IW engine.

This is like cod ghost all over again. It's a year newer than blops 2 but looks worse.

Treyarch Frankenstein of IW engine have many advanced features tacked on, including the flaming grass that was first incorporated in cod: WaW.

I understand the different studios involved in the now 3-branches, but I'm not sure what folks are saying are especially bad.

There's a framerate consideration in the mix ("60fps"), which we won't know until final analyses, but even so I'm still curious as to what folks are defining as downgrades and the sort (rendering tech).

I don't know what to think of dice's devs flame bating cod fans. Not very professional behavior for a AAA studio...

Back