God of War [PS4, PC]

It seems like an April fools joke, but I think I suggested something like this a long time ago and I am absolutely hoping it is true! And hopefully with the option to play as Freya or something. ;)

I fully support the move to another pantheon. I enjoyed the gameplay and story of all main GoW games [1-3 & Ghost of Sparta [which was unexpectedly full of awesome]]. Still havent managed to play Ascension, hoping for PS4 remaster.

I fully support the move to another pantheon. I enjoyed the gameplay and story of all main GoW games [1-3 & Ghost of Sparta [which was unexpectedly full of awesome]]. Still havent managed to play Ascension, hoping for PS4 remaster.
You're not missing much.

I know, but I still want to play it.

I tried demo, and presentation was spectacular. At least I will enjoy that.
YEah, same here ....really liked the pumpin adrenaline feel of the demo ! NEver got to actually playing it, but would love to if it comes tot he ps4. Don't really feel like hooking up the ps3.

It seems like an April fools joke, but I think I suggested something like this a long time ago and I am absolutely hoping it is true! And hopefully with the option to play as Freya or something. ;)

Instead of slicing there's gonna be endless amounts of hugging. The special snowflake brigade on Tumbler etc. is gonna love this :)

Saw some of the concept art, the game could potentially look stunning in those foliage heavy scenes. I wonder if the camera is scripted this time too?

I'm leaning toward the feeling that they should have just scrapped Kratos, and just come up with a new IP that would resemble GOW as much as they want, but at least would be free from the original quadrilogy.

Not sure how I feel about this idea yet but I'll reserve judgment until we see more.

Ok no I'll judge right now. It's a bit like - if you know it - Saint Seiya (the latest series) desperately trying to release something new and ending up in Asgard again. Just let it go, there's only so much scraping this barrel can take.

Last edited:
Back