Image Quality and Framebuffer Speculations for WIP/alpha/beta/E3 games *Read the first post*

AlNets is rarely wrong. ;) and personally I would also so guess 900p, as it looks just like most other 900p games.

Uncharted 4 from the latest footage here: http://gamersyde.com/news_the_evolution_of_uncharted-17647_en.html

First a comparison with minimal to no AA applied (first frame after camera position change)

First frame
beforetaaqdzen.jpg

After TAA is applied
aftertaa1iyf7.jpg

Very good implementation imo, one of the very best this gen (along with The Division), and it doesn't blur the image anywhere near as much as you'd expect a typical TAA to do. Some more screenshots directly taken from the less compressed gamersyde footage:

u4bts1j6l5x.jpg

u4bts2j1xu0.jpg

u4bts3oiltk.jpg

u4bts4yoxf4.jpg

Thank god finally it's 1080p. I think the blurriness is due to strong DOF on agressive LOD, FXAA as someone stated could also contribute to the result.

Well, it might be 1080p, but the graphics are really boring. Don't know why but if you just compare them to the UC4 screens (I know different things) but UC4 looks much less artificial, while those FF screens look like there are stuck in the past. Just look at the grounds. There is absolute nothing than a flat texture of the stones. In the room there is also nothing really on the ground. It just looks empty. Nothing I would expect from an FF game.

Back