Why does user542745831 have an inferiority complex towards consoles?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened to the Uncharted 4 thread? it used to have millions of posts and now it's down to 17...
There are now two threads with the same title. The real one, and this weird alternative dimension one.

I think it's a mod experiment to see if anybody notices!

Do you really, honestly think consoles owners are "jealous" of more powerful hardware?

"Jealous" or "mad" or whatever you wanna call it. You can't deny it. Otherwise we would not have had a console war based on pixel counting for example.

Besides, when Just Cause 3 is running at below 20 fps on consoles and doesn't even manage to run at 1080p on Xbox One, whereas it is running at a rock solid 60 fps with maximum settings at 1080p on a powerful enough PC, then there's a lot of reason to be jealous of more powerful hardware.

the fact that somebody wants to remove choices for other people. gaming fucking genocide.

Bullsh**.

If I would have choices, then I could play Uncharted 4 and DriveClub at 60 fps on an i7 Skylake with lots of fast DDR4 RAM and a nice Nvidia Maxwell GPU with some nice and quiet cooling systems.

But I can't. Because of consoles and console exclusivity bullsh**.

So consoles are restricting my choices.

Due to consoles, I would be forced to play it on outdated noisy hardware at a mere 30 fps.

So please don't tell me consoles provide choices.

Ah the good ol' "i assume every developer/game on consoles would be on PC if consoles didn't exist". Maybe consoles appeal to different consumers than PCs do? Inferior human beings i know, but maybe they are part of the reason games like Driveclub and Uncharted exist in the first place.

There is no arguing with crazy that is incapable of seeing somebody else's viewpoint. Still a psychiatrist somewhere is going to be set for life when he eventually snaps because somebody ahead him in a shop buys something that he didn't.

"Jealous" or "mad" or whatever you wanna call it. You can't deny it. Otherwise we would not have had a console war based on pixel counting for example.

Besides, when Just Cause 3 is running at below 20 fps on consoles and doesn't even manage to run at 1080p on Xbox One, whereas it is running at a rock solid 60 fps with maximum settings at 1080p on a powerful enough PC, then there's a lot of reason to be jealous of more powerful hardware.

Bullsh**.

If I would have choices, then I could play Uncharted 4 and DriveClub at 60 fps on an i7 Skylake with lots of fast DDR4 RAM and a nice Nvidia Maxwell GPU with some nice and quiet cooling systems.

But I can't. Because of consoles and console exclusivity bullsh**.

So consoles are restricting my choices.

Due to consoles, I would be forced to play it on outdated noisy hardware at a mere 30 fps.

So please don't tell me consoles provide choices.
Your logic is flawed. Many of the console games wouldnt have existed if it werent for the mere existence of consoles. Those unique console games are there because the platform owner wants to differentiate and demonstrate the capabilities of their platform. This is why Drive Club has the most amazing weather effects, The Order has the most impressive visuals etc despite that PCs rape consoles in terms of graphical capabilities

Also consoles provide games that are marvels of technical and creative achievement. This can be achieved only with a fixed hardware. The brute force of PC graphics dont have this.

Games like The Last of Us, Shadow of the Colossus, GOW 3, ZOE2, Omega Boost, Gran Turismo, Ninja Gaiden Black, Silent Hill 3, Pazner Dragoon Orta, Panzer Dragoon Saga, Uncharted 2 etc were impressive because of what the developers achieved on such old hardware not because they could compete against a super spec PC.

These games would have never got the praise they deserved if they were merely released on PC

I wonder if we will ever again have a Sony related B3D thread, which is not getting hijacked by posters who have no interest in the actual thread topic at all.

If only all the PC Master Race Posters would use their $3k systems for playing games instead of posting ...

Reply Bans have been doled out. Lets try to keep this thread on topic now. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back