Games you'd like to see remastered/remade on current gen consoles or PC [Ps4/X1]

Clukos

Bloodborne 2 when?
Veteran
Supporter
https://forum.beyond3d.com/threads/uncharted-4-a-thiefs-end-ps4.55119/page-51#post-1898768

Yes, i know many people don't actually like remastered games but since we've got some pretty high quality ports this gen like TLOU, Uncharted trilogy, Geow UE, Halo 1/2/3/4/ODST (the single player was solid at least), GoW 3 and some portable remasters like Tearaway and Gravity Rush i decided to make a thread to discuss new, upcoming or remasters you'd like to see in the future. Could be from any generation or portable device. My personal wishlist out of the top of my head is this:
  • Killzone 2 (for obvious reasons, one of my fav fps games last gen)
  • Crysis 1,2,3 (visually stunning games and 1,2 are among my fav fps games oat)
  • Prince of Persia Warrior Within (fav PoP game and my personal favorite Ubisoft game)
  • Wipeout HD/Fury (great Ps3 game and could work just as well on Ps4)

Last edited:
That's getting into the semantics of "remaster" v "remake". I think for the purposes of this thread, any recreation of the same gameplay, story, characters. etc constitutes a 'remaster'. Heck, I'll change the title to suit.

Ninja Gaiden 1/2.

The original? Black? Sigma? So many variants of these games :smile:

Ninja Gaiden Black is one of the best action games of all time so i wouldn't mind playing it again (finished 1, black, sigma, sigma plus already!) but i'd like for them to be remade properly instead of cheap cash grabs :yep2:

Metroid 2D side scroller for NX

super_metroid-final_boss-wall_bbs-small-beam.jpg

I personally would love to have Metroid Prime 1/2/3 in 1080p 60 fps with reworked modern lighting and textures. Oh and Wii U gamepad support.

I would also like to see the original Unreal released in some form on consoles.

Any of the Nintendo properties, remastered on the PC and Ps4 and Xbox One.

Infamous 1-2, onimusha 4, demon souls, killzone 2-3, Resistance 3, Skygunner, gitarooman, xenosaga, Halo Reach, jet set radio future HD, otogi 1-2, metal wolf chaos, Mechwarrior 2.

https://forum.beyond3d.com/threads/uncharted-4-a-thiefs-end-ps4.55119/page-51#post-1898768

Yes, i know many people don't actually like remastered games but since we've got some pretty high quality ports this gen like TLOU, Uncharted trilogy, Geow UE, Halo 1/2/3/4/ODST (the single player was solid at least), GoW 3 and some portable remasters like Tearaway and Gravity Rush i decided to make a thread to discuss new, upcoming or remasters you'd like to see in the future. Could be from any generation or portable device. My personal wishlist out of the top of my head is this:
  • Killzone 2 (for obvious reasons, one of my fav fps games last gen)
  • Crysis 1,2,3 (visually stunning games and 1,2 are among my fav fps games oat)
  • Prince of Persia Warrior Within (fav PoP game and my personal favorite Ubisoft game)
  • Wipeout HD/Fury (great Ps3 game and could work just as well on Ps4)

Warrior Within was already redone for the PS3.

As for me, I'd like a remake of the first Spyro game, but without the dullness. Spyro 2 and 3 had way better level designs and etc.

Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver.

I never finished the game when I was a kid but the atmosphere, story and music were awesome. I bought the game on steam last year and tried getting into it again but the lack of x360 controller support and the hard to hard to use fast travel system put me off.

Back