Uncharted 4: A Thief's End [PS4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The IQ is very good, even at 900p.
I noticed slowdowns during a match on the jungle map, not too bothered but i can sense the meltdowns on other forums.

The IQ is very good, even at 900p.
I noticed slowdowns during a match on the jungle map, not too bothered but i can sense the meltdowns on other forums.

So that's why I see weird stuff on character edge. I though my eyes were too tired or something and stopped playing after one match lol.

Maybe a sharpness slider like the division will help? Or I'll just let my eyes get accustomed

Beta too freaking damn fun :D ! Much more fun than previous UC MPs for sure !
I wasn't expecting to be hooked as UC is primarily a SP and co op game for me, but I am bitten by the "just-one-more-game" bug already by this beta ! This is good ...

Beta too freaking damn fun :D ! Much more fun than previous UC MPs for sure !
I wasn't expecting to be hooked as UC is primarily a SP and co op game for me, but I am bitten by the "just-one-more-game" bug already by this beta ! This is good ...

some of the supers is really cumbersome though. Like that time-slow super. took ages to activate after being thrown :(

smoke grenade is much more usefull

Yep, i'm still pretty good at this game :yep2:
:smile:
687653.jpg

The multiplayer is fun as hell. I cant say I was particularly impressed with the visuals though. I was surprised and impressed with the destructive physics in some areas of the environment though

Somebody wil come in and say: "yeah those are just simple this or that volumetric shadows, nothing taxing nor special really", to which I will reply; "well, how come we don't see it that often then?"

Anyway, the multiplayer is making me think the whole game should have a 900p/60 toggle. Anyone with me!!?

Anyone with me!!?
Nah. I enjoyed immensely all three Uncharted games on PS3, and they were all 30fps. I don't need every game to have 60fps, I just want them to have stable and even framerate [Order 1886 and DriveClub are this gen's excelent example of such consistency of 30fps rendering].

Anyway, the multiplayer is making me think the whole game should have a 900p/60 toggle. Anyone with me!!?
You should grab your pitchfork, flaming torch and lead the charge to Naughty Dog's Santa Monica HQ. We'll all be right behind you! :yep2:

"toggle" as in: choose your own adventure; do I want super fluid motion, or do I want the best image quality possible on a 1080P tv?

I am curious about the destruction in SP. It would be a sensation if we get BF: BC2 level of destruction....but even with only cosmetic but lots of destruction a la KZ2, I would be quite happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back