Dying Light The Following...on Nightmare

warcrow

Regular
I’m trying something new, at least for me.

After doing a bunch of serious tutorial & walkthrough videos for several games (Fallout 4, Far Cry Primal, etc) I wanted to do something a little more loose and fun.

I invited a buddy over (I’m the only one mic’d) and decided to record about an hour of me playing Dying Light The Following on the hardest difficulty (Nightmare), going in blind, just to see what would happen. I cut all the fat off of a 1 hour gameplay video down to about 9 mins of just…having fun with a video game.

I know the Let’s Play videos that are more focused on fun & being silly rather than serious and strategic and that can be annoying to some, but I wanted do something less serious. You know, just have fun!

I’m actually kind of nervous posting this one, but what the hey hey. Still totally open for constructive critisism. If you love it or hate it, let me know! :)

Is this memes? Fast cuts have their place, but probably not in the beginning of video. It is possible to be funny and have coherent message at once. I am not millennial though.

No memes, just having fun with the editing. You might be right about the fast cuts in the beginning though.

Back