DriveClub by Evolution Studios [PS4]

I'm not that impressed actually by the City track to be honest. It doesn't look that great. The new 'hard-core' handling seems decent enough, but they certainly do really need to add a leaderboard filter for that ...

I spent some time over the weekend playing. I've got The Witness on the go but somehow DC is what I prefer to fire up. I'm now top 100 in the world with almost all of the Hyper cars on my favourite track in Chile.

Contact PlayStation support in the region from which you bought DriveClub, i.e EMEA, Japan, North America etc.

I assume you've already tried restoring licences?
Ya, have tried everything including rebuilding data base. I think it messed up when I renewed my PS+ sub and turned it into the PS+ edition.
Have sent a mail to SOny.....hope they don't keep running in circles asking me activate my ps4 and renewing licenses ....I am scared !

Yes! Have you ever made it around a track without taking engaging photo mode? :p Scrub that, have you ever made it around a track? :yes: 2Gb PS4 photo library here!

DF has the the overview of the changes made to the engine that enabled Driveclub to run on PSVR:

"Going from 30fps to 60fps doesn't come for free, but the team were keen to explain the nips and tucks taken in this VR build. For starters, physically-based lighting is still used across DriveClub VR's track, with global illumination in play too. However, the deferred renderer used in the standard PS4 game is traded out for a forward rendering approach, lowering the computational burden. In practical terms, this means we lose atmospheric effects like a dynamic time of day, and also the distinctive rolling cloud simulation. As a compromise, races can still be set to a specific time prior to a race, with the team discussing 'baking in' shadows in order to relieve further strain on the GPU. It's possible this move could free up processor power to reinstate other lost features, such as the rear-view mirror - another a omission in order to keep a hold on 60fps."
more @http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2016-in-theory-is-ps4-vr-best-chance-for-mainstream-success

Yes! Have you ever made it around a track without taking engaging photo mode? :p Scrub that, have you ever made it around a track? :yes: 2Gb PS4 photo library here!

20160307084302gxrhc.jpg

:p

I think i'm addicted to photomode this gen...

Back