Eitr [PS4]

Cjail

Fool
Veteran

Eitr, is an Action RPG which takes inspiration from games such as Dark Souls, Path of Exile and the Diablo series. The game will be challenging and require timing and precision to progress through the environments. Players will need to use a combination of blocking, combos, buffs and positioning to succeed in battle.

Old gameplay (October 2013)

Offcial site: http://eitrthegame.com/

Not sure if anyone will care but I like it :yep2:

Last edited:
Developers are certainly smart, they take inspiration from the best of the best, especially Diablo.

Is there couch coop?

So far no, the focus seems to be on single player experience.

EDIT
Somwbody asked on Twitter/Facebook, can't remember which one, and they are apparently considering/thinking about MP.

Last edited:
Combat looks good and horrible at the same time. Not being able to attack up or down is quite limiting. I'm guessing that's a limitation on their end from the art style that they chose. Attacking top to bottom or bottom to top would look awkward at best with their art style. At least there's some diagonal-ish attacks that give a little more freedom.

I'll be giving this one a pass even though I love Diablo style games.

Regards,
SB

Yeah, I'm also getting weary of the pixel art graphics. I don't they add anything to a game like this.

Yeah, I'm also getting weary of the pixel art graphics. I don't they add anything to a game like this.

There's the good kind of pixel art and then there's all the cheap looking crap. I think Eitr looks rather fetching. Definitely more in line with the 16+ bit era than with all the poorly done NES approximations. It's also worth mentioning that Eitr is the love child of a hobbyist team of two: one artist and one coder to be more specific. No way it would have looked anywhere near as good as it does now had the team opted for a more traditional visual style.

There another very very pretty p[ixel art game coming...forget its name, also has fantastic soundtrack and immensely detailed gfx.

WHat was its name damnit? I think i even made a thread for it.

It's a list of all threads started by you, though probably just a link to my personal search history. Go into your profile > postings > at the bottom, "find all threads by RenegadeRocks". Checking the more recent titles, none are pixel art games.

Back