Console Food? *split*

Prophecy2k

Veteran
Erm... not wanting to be rude but, you do know that you're replying to your own post don't you, PeanutButterOnPickles?

Also, by pickles do you mean gerkins? (Since peanut butter on pickles would be gross)

Wait, what is the difference between pickles and gerkins? And which one is not gross?

Lol, I realise that peanut butter on anything pickled is still gross, but the simple idea of eating peanut butter with a pickled cucumber (aka gherkin) makes me want to barf.

So as much as I'm enjoying his posts in this thread (baffling as some may be), every time i read PeanutButterOnPickles name next to his posts I start to gag.

PB+Tuna+Grape Jelly = heaven

Did you sneak into the kitchen as a young child to create that combination? Or did someone make a P&J sandwich and a tuna sandwich, only to have you smush them together like a Big Mac from hell?

LOL.

One day it was all I had , gotta use the tuna dry , no mayo or anything on it. It tastes amazing.

Do you know that feeling you get when you watch a perfectly ordinary YouTube video, then you notice a link to another video with an intriguing title, you watch it too, and notice another link to a video with a really puzzling title and a thumbnail you can't quite make out, so you watch it, and half-way through it you go "uh-oh, I'm in the weird part of YouTube again"?

This is how I feel right now.

Last edited:
Oh yeah he likes to gobble up them pickles with PB slathered all over em. nomnomnom

Survey question: Am I 12 or drunk?

Back