Accurate human rendering in game [2014-2016]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, going back on track, what is the most acurate rendering of a real time dong you've seen. Pics to prove your points.

Should keep an eye out for Far Cry Primal http://www.esrb.org/ratings/Synopsis.aspx?Certificate=34265&Title=Far+Cry+Primal+
This is an action game in which players assume the role of Takkar, a nomadic hunter trying to reestablish his tribe. From a first-person perspective, players engage in missions that involve tracking/hunting animals, resource-gathering, and combat against rival tribes. Players use arrows, spears, and clubs to kill enemies in frenetic combat. Some sequences require stealth kills in which enemies are stabbed in the head or slashed close-up. One cutscene depicts a character being held in a fire while screaming; another depicts Takkar tapping a hole in another character's skull as the man screams. Some scenes depict corpses in various states of mutilation: heads and torsos on spikes; ears cut off and kept as trophies; headless bodies lying in pools of blood. Certain scenes or camera angles can depict male genitalia under garments or in shadows; some female characters are depicted topless. A handful of scenes depict characters engaged in sexual activity while clothed; grunts and short moans can be heard, though no explicit details are seen.

:LOL:

Uncharted games tend to have those "in between" contextual animations, they're almost too much sometimes and you feel Drake is moving too much.

It's start.

I'm so yearning for the day where character animation (especially facial expressions) and A.I. work hand-and-hand perfectly in gaming. I would love to see an open world game where the main characters and NPCs emotions are displayed on their face... relating to their environment conditions and interactions with each other. Where a smile leads to a hello... or a hello leads to a smile. Where a rainy or sunny day can affect their general mood... and it shows within their facial expressions and movement (body language).

I know, I'm asking for too much... :|

Now, call me weird, but one thing I put my eye on a lot are... joints (the absence of deformation in the muscles when joints are bent, etc.). Joints and fingers. I hate how fingers are usually on such unnatural positions, like, always spread apart, rigid, static... :no:

Realistic bulge physics. Finally.
They will be sexy and they will know it (so they will wiggle and stuff...).

Now, call me weird, but one thing I put my eye on a lot are... joints (the absence of deformation in the muscles when joints are bent, etc.). Joints and fingers. I hate how fingers are usually on such unnatural positions, like, always spread apart, rigid, static...

You are not weird, or we both are. (well this is beyond3d, every poor bastard here is hell of weird) but hands always cal my atention. Those bone-less sausage fingers seem to never go away.

Full image of Lt. Cdr. Steve 'Old Man' Colton from Squadron 42

omar-aweidah-gamestar35uau.jpg

I kinda don't like it that much... Part of it has to be the lighting though, the rim lights are too strong, and the armor does not benefit from it either. Also, the eyes don't blend in well; and skin lacks the fine details for some reason.

Could still work pretty well inside the actual game though.

I'm with Laa-Yosh. Also, the left ear does not receive the light for some reason and it's much darker than the rest of the skin, looks like it has some circulatory problems and about to fall off.

I'm with Laa-Yosh. Also, the left ear does not receive the light for some reason and it's much darker than the rest of the skin, looks like it has some circulatory problems and about to fall off.

living in space can be tough

Colton is Mark Hamill but, hell, it's hard to tell.
Gary Oldman is more recognisable but still it looks wrong in some way; Halo 5 charters are much more faithful to the actors.

news_star_citizen_showcases_squadron_42-17197.jpg

Their eyes look more like ceramic eyes than real eyes to me.

Wf8AWNj1EVwW.1200x630.UjabWTf0.jpg

Last edited:
Colton has an deformed nose like the real Hamil.

upload_2016-1-17_21-41-28.png

upload_2016-1-17_21-41-40.png

This is one of the 30 secondary characters and he looks very similar (in my opinion).

Video with the character

Colton is Mark Hamill but, hell, it's hard to tell.
Gary Oldman is more recognisable but still it looks wrong in some way; Halo 5 charters are much more faithful to the actors.

news_star_citizen_showcases_squadron_42-17197.jpg

Their eyes look more like ceramic eyes than real eyes to me.

Wf8AWNj1EVwW.1200x630.UjabWTf0.jpg

I think since they show Gary Oldman video they improved. I find it a bit on the uncanny valley side.

Halo 5 cutscene facial animations or UC4 cutscene facial animations were much better than this video. I prefer model of Mark Hamilton or pupil too... It is a work in progress...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back