Favorite youtube video

It's the force!

Seriously though some people think there was a steel cable on the groung which caught all these cars but I can't see it due to poor video quality.

For what it's worth, I've seen a similar accident with a steel cable that was visible.

Really a lot of videos in this thread are great. I do not has favourite youtube video because in my life all depends on my mood .. youtube video too ;) sometimes i prefer enjoy viewing clips and sometimes funny videos with animals :D:yes:

Big storm coming to the Mid-Atlantic seaboard of the USA. We have a tradition of our stores getting packed at even the hint of snow by customers flocking to get their "Bread & Milk". I posted that back when it looked like we weren't going to actually get much, though the weather forecasters were talking it up a lot.

Now .... yeah, the stores were busy today, and will be more so tomorrow. The silver lining is that there should be a decent amount of melting on Monday. The guy in the video is a comic from New Jersey. Sadly, New Jersey looks to be getting creamed by this storm.

Edit: Wow, over 14 million likes for that video! :eek:

Last edited:
A five part exploration of the Cold War's effect on video games

Mechanical Minds - Nuclear Fruit, Part One (they get better)

Lunar Dreams - Nuclear Fruit, Part Two

Minutes To Midnight - Nuclear Fruit, Part Three

Toxic Twilight - Nuclear Fruit, Part Four

Curtain Falls - Nuclear Fruit, Part Five

Back