Paragon [PS4]

Looks graphically amazing. Lol looks like I have to get this on PC. Something to look forward to trying on my g-sync monitor! Some serious hardware upgrades will be required though. 660 won't be sufficient !

Yay, yet another moba, just what I've been waiting for !
It does look nice though and it has been too long since the last epic game

Unreal Engine Livestream - Characters for Paragon & Game Jam Kickoff
At PSX, we announced a large amount of info on Paragon, our upcoming title for PC and PS4. As you would expect, the new features in Unreal Engine used to create the high-end visuals are on their way to you all! Brian Karis and Jordan Walker join the community team to take us through the technology and techniques used when building Paragon's heroes!(/quote]

So the entire reason for the game's existence is to sell UE4?

Looks great to me though, despite me having no interest in MOBAs.

• 60 fps target both for Ps4 and mid-range PCs
  • Free to play with non gameplay altering (pay to win) content offered for purchase presumably
  • It's a traditional moba
  • Cross play between PC and PS4 (this really is the coolest feature this gen)
I think it looks interesting from that gameplay, will definitely give it a spin when it's available.

Last edited:
According to Eurogamer, despite Epic's claims PC gamers do have an advantage. I hope they allow mouse and keyboard support for PS4.

Speak of which, was the firmware updated for mouse/keyboard support in general?

Paragon early access ps4 gameplay

Cross-play and cross-progression between Ps4 and PC :)

Graphics look great, but it doesn't look like a great game. Doesn't seem much different some Smite, which is kind of old news now. I'm sure people who are into Smite will be into this, but it doesn't seem like they came up with any interesting new ideas.

Is it 1080p? looked so blurry on my monitor, like 900p or something. Got to play only one match, felt boring, honestly,but then it was just one match, so.....but yea, nothing that would make me spend money. Battleborn's hectic approach serves me better.

Back