Playstation Experience 2015 - San Francisco

Hello! Did you all just miss REZ in VR?

I've been asking for that very thing since they announced Morpheus and well, if I needed any more reason to get PSVR, here it is.

Wow no first party. I mean, i liked some games but nothing truly BIG was announced...

Wow no first party. I mean, i liked some games but nothing truly BIG was announced...

2587336-7685906461-No%2BGa.png

Did they seriously end with a third party console exclusive moba?

Best part was Uncharted 4, looking forward for more later today in the panel. Ni no Kuni 2 i am excited about and FFVII looks awesome as well. Overall though, this conference was poorly paced and had no big first party surprise. VR totally killed this show.

I missed the start. I saw from Ratchet and Clank on. They did a really shit job of selling me on VR. That was awful. Didn't seem to have any big announcements, but Paragon could turn out to be a solid title.

Paragon looks good and it's PC/PS4. No Xbox.

Looks like smite with better graphics and guns. I tried smite, didn't like it. Highly prefer league/dota type of mobas. This might be good though, even if it's not for me.

I guess they thought Epic making a PS4 console exclusive game was a megaton.

Lol, it would be if it was a single player game. We live in a world where everyone and their mother is making moba game spin-offs because League and Dota 2 have made the genre super popular. Another moba game even if it's by Epic isn't something surprising really...

Back