Fallout 4 - PC Ultra Settings Gameplay 1080P/60

warcrow

Regular
Yay! I can talk about Fallout 4!

So the short and sweet version: It’s fantastic, but there are a few things that bothered me.

I recorded a spoiler-free review video here:

I also made a 1080P/60 video of the PC version on Ultra settings:

Also, I made a workshop/settlement tutorial because the game does an awful job t explaining…well anything:

The power armour and the station is so poorly explained in game. Good job!

The vid says press square ive been looking for it on my keyboard for hours I cant find it......
You're using the wrong kind of keyboard, yours is a productivity tool, that key is only on unproductive versions...

yours is a productivity tool
I dont think so
LJr2lN7.jpg

ps:
About settlements considering I have fast travel is there any point creating more than 1 ?

I dont think so
LJr2lN7.jpg

ps:
About settlements considering I have fast travel is there any point creating more than 1 ?

At one point you can have artillery support from settlements (if you build the right thing) if they're closed enough, so, yeah, it can be usefull.

does that mean the create trade routes thing is not useful ?
Trade routes are useful because you can have a central hub with all your junk and that junk is shared between workshops. Also some food benefits I think too

So I was in Diamond City taking care of some business when suddenly a Triggerman started taking shots at me. I have no idea who they are or what quests set them off, but I didnt want to attack back just in case this was some kind of bug. So I tried to get Diamond City Security involved by walking near them and they wouldn't attack back. So I tried to lure the Triggerman so while shooting me he would also hit the security guard, but all the guard would say is "I don't see anything."

Comical. Kinda.

Ok so I'm giving away 3 copies of y{Fallout 4}y (PC, XBO, PS4). If you're interested go here:
, if not, that's cool too.

For those of you on the fence, now's your chance! Trying to have fun with this. :)

Back