Rise of the Tomb Raider - 45 minutes of gameplay

warcrow

Regular
ok so I decided to pick up a quality mic, an Elgato and have some fun. Here's 45 minutes of gameplay from the new TR. Thanks a TON to Sapiens for helping set up and configure OBS and the equipment.

Looking for some feedback. I think my mic is too high and the game volume too low, or do you like the levels? I think the game sound level is a little low.

Also, the game just uplaoded to YT so 1080P is still rendering. Had fun doing this! :)

Nice! I would like to watch thoroughly but don't want to spoil it for myself as I plan on going dark on this game for a bit until I can muster up some time to play it these holidays.

Volumes on voice are a bit quiet overall. Unfortunately I couldn't randomly scan to fight scene to hear the game level volume.

Nice! I would like to watch thoroughly but don't want to spoil it for myself as I plan on going dark on this game for a bit until I can muster up some time to play it these holidays.

Volumes on voice are a bit quiet overall. Unfortunately I couldn't randomly scan to fight scene to hear the game level volume.

Too quiet? Oh wow, some people are saying the voice volume is too high. I'm going to have to check these volumes again. Thanks for the input!

Agreed, but it's nice to get confirmation.

Also, did you like the commentary? Was it informative or boring? Video too long? Any critique?

Back