Image Quality and Framebuffer Speculations for WIP/alpha/beta/E3 games *Read the first post*

Actually this may be the first PS4 1080p footage. OR it has some good AA and my eyes are deceiving me. Tabata (director FFXV) confirmed that this particular piece of footage is captured on a PS4.

Nice. Can we get a pixel counting on the video or is that next to impossible? To be honest Tabata only confirmed the video was running on PS4. The screenshots could be bullshots...
Those screenshots are normally selected by gamersyde from their own video.

These are actually from Ruliweb but they could be from the video. Are screenshots we make in the video (for example the car dashboard) usable to get a reading?

These are actually from Ruliweb but they could be from the video. Are screenshots we make in the video (for example the car dashboard) usable to get a reading?
Ruliweb?

I pixel counted the screenshots (well, a few) provided by Gamersyde taken normally from their own video, I am not talking about the 2 posted in the main article but those:

http://www.gamersyde.com/gallery_29445_en.html

Probably the pc version. Well, not getting my hopes up for the ps4 version. Still dont understand how two consoles with such a power difference have the same resolution on Unity and possibly Syndicate.

Probably the pc version. Well, not getting my hopes up for the ps4 version. Still dont understand how two consoles with such a power difference have the same resolution on Unity and possibly Syndicate.

It's all about how you utilize that power, it doesn't mean jack if their engine is tailored around X1 architecture. With that said, i think it backfired horribly with Unity so i expect some better optimization for Ps4 this time, hopefully.

Assassins Creed Syndicate Retail Build Screenshots, courtesy of Neogaf:
zECb3ZJ.jpg

E5uNPIq.jpg

hfABxfs.jpg

3nPQtbv.jpg

900p?

Back