The Witcher 3 : Wild Hunt ! [XO, PS4, NX, PS5, XBSX|S, PC]

That can be a dicey journey early in the game but I'd be astonished if they haven't fixed that by now.
thats fixed.... I made just because could when I played. But that vendor didn't have sea shells the last time I was in Novigrad.

BTW, I did not receive any u=date and ppl say that NG+ update is out. Can anyone confirm?

Ditto. I haven't touched this in a while. Now it's MGS5 all the way and I can't see anything changing that till end of the year. Maybe I'll have more time then.... :D

Why is there a 17gb patch for gods sake :O ?????

First I thought it must be the new dlc but that is a separate 4.3gb download, the patch is for all players. What the hell did CDPR add? 17gb? No previous patch has ever been so big!

17 GBs should be mostly content and assets. Maybe they've had to rewrite aspects of the engine and tweak the assets to use the new system?

I think it's likely that they have code (particularly shaders) right in the assets themselves. We saw this with Infamous Second Son / First Light and Sucker Punch explained that the reason First Light ran better was because of shader optimisations and the reason they wouldn't patch Second Son was the shaders were in environmental assets and it was need a patch roughly 60% of the size of the game.

Ha! I got hit by the tax man for illegal trade in bivalves!! Apparently converting shells into pearls and then making a huge profit from their sale is illegal :D

But patches to code don't need huge amounts of data. 17 GBs should be mostly content and assets. Maybe they've had to rewrite aspects of the engine and tweak the assets to use the new system?
A lot of icons in teh character menu are all redone so must be more stuff in there thats new. 17gb has to have assets in there.
felt pretty strange to see them icons change after playing the game for so long.

As for the expansion , just started it and it has the same grip that the main game had. Instantly hooked to it :cool: !

Back