Halo 5: Guardians [XO]

Halo 5 is about to so lit man. 24 more days!

whew.png

The official trailer of the leak is supposed to come out Sunday. It's a pretty good counter to the "Chief is dead" trailer.

It almost makes me like Locke a bit...almost.

That would be the biggest trolling in gaming history with all the build up that's been happening. I'm for it!!
No way, Locke is the future of Halo. The Chief has just lost Cortana, he's be moping around, listening to bad power rock love songs and watching cat videos on whatever passes for YouTube in the future. It's not going to end well. :nope:

No way, Locke is the future of Halo. The Chief has just lost Cortana, he's be moping around, listening to bad power rock love songs and watching cat videos on whatever passes for YouTube in the future. It's not going to end well. :nope:

If that were to happen, then 343i's path to the dark side would be complete. First, they killed off Cortana (although she will be resurrected) and then our savior, the Master Chief.

343i....you were supposed to be the chosen ones.

I really hope they do not resurrect Cortana. If 'death' has no meaning you lose any sense of danger. Death has been worked around or reversed for convenience in too many works of fiction already. Let's not have some deus ex machina nonsense - let Cortana's demise have meaning.

I really hope they do not resurrect Cortana. If 'death' has no meaning you lose any sense of danger. Death has been worked around or reversed for convenience in too many works of fiction already. Let's not have some deus ex machina nonsense - let Cortana's demise have meaning.

Naw. They should bring her back as a living human only to knock her off for good. LOL. I'd bet Cyan would have a mental breakdown, swear off the XB and go fanboy blue if that happened.

By the way, what happened to Cyan? Did he get kicked off the board or something?

I think its obvious. Locke and MC battle. Someone saves someone else. The oliver branch comes out in the form of a hand offering a help up. The two groups go into battle together than its kumbaya until the next iteration.

I wouldn't mind Cortana coming back....as the evil antagonist. Kinda like Stars War but instead of the bad guy being your father, she is your digital ex-girlfriend.

Last edited:

This just goes to show why we will never be friends. Can't wait to see how they bring her back. Oh yeah! :D

Tommy McClain

This just goes to show why we will never be friends. Can't wait to see how they bring her back. Oh yeah! :D

Tommy McClain

It'll be Halo's version of redemption. Master Chief's crushing loss will be healed by her return---if this is MC's last Halo set, they'll have to give him something to go out with in Halo 6.

Still on a high after watching episode 1 so forgive me.... DAMN DAT MUSIC! When 12:10 hit in the video I was shook.

3 more weeks. Just hold on, we're going home.

Tommy McClain
Its not difficult at all...look at gandalf...you just pop back in , thats it, no explainations needed. "We are all here to do what we are all here to do" !

Its not difficult at all...look at gandalf...you just pop back in , thats it, no explainations needed. "We are all here to do what we are all here to do" !

Did you just quote two movies in one sentence?....for shame. Also, Gandalf did give a mini-explanation of what happened after "you shall not pass!"

Did you just quote two movies in one sentence?....for shame. Also, Gandalf did give a mini-explanation of what happened after "you shall not pass!"
Yes I did :D and the explanation amounted to am back cos u need me. Don't worry sacrifices mean nothing we can all just continue as ghosts [emoji14] !

Back