News & Rumours: Playstation 4/ Orbis *spin*

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a function called "add to library" if I am not mistaken. This adds games to your Library in the main menu even if they are not downloaded.
Yeah, but it adds EVERYTHING there you download doesn't it? Not just the stuff I actually own (as if you ever own anything anymore these days, but you know what I mean, right? ;))

Launch PS4: there's not enough games in the library! Whinge whinge.

Now: there's too many games in the library! Whinge whinge.

Seriously, you people are never happy! ;-)

Launch PS4: there's not enough games in the library! Whinge whinge.

Now: there's too many games in the library! Whinge whinge.

Seriously, you people are never happy! ;-)

There's always room for improvement! If you don't whine you end up with an inferior product :p

Ps4 PNG capture produces higher quality screenshots than (some) capture cards:

svLwIQ.png

ONQh6W.png

Can this update release like yesterday?

Can you have an account valid on more than one drive, so have two 'active' drives full of games and just swap them over to access each half of your library?

Can you have an account valid on more than one drive, so have two 'active' drives full of games and just swap them over to access each half of your library?

I think so yes, but the Ps4 will have one drive as primary and the other as secondary iirc. Meaning that you can't play offline in the secondary.

It won't work, unless they changed it since I made some tests when I was benchmarking between SSD and HDD at launch. The formatting operation seems to create a new key, and when I was putting back the "old" drive it made the entire library unplayable (it throws an error when starting any installed game), the only way to use it again was to reformat.

Was about to post this. I tried swapping my original HDD back in after using a 1Tb HDD and it wasn't having it at all.

So it's just a full on replacement and not a second drive. Sony need to sort out their storage options. Still, we might get there one day...

Sony need to sort a lot of things, and them leading in sales doesn't help much :yep2:

You still can't change your nickname on PSN, that's ridiculous.

Difference between PNG and JPEG capture, be sure to open them separately and switch between

JPEG (343 kb)
bloodborne_201509032268zqg.jpg

PNG (3.13 mb)
bloodborne_2015090322rcxu7.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back