Smite. Being a literal god/goddess. 2 Beta keys giveaway.

Cyan

orange
Legend
Supporter
Well, XBL sent me a message today with two codes for this game, one for me and one for a friend. A couple of weeks ago a great friend shared a code with me, so I already have a code and downloaded the beta days ago. I tried the game and don't know much what I have to do, I am not into the genre for now tbh.

Anyone interested just tell me. Either that or I will just write the codes here and the first person using them as access to the beta.

smite-cinematic-trailer-xbox-one-960x540.jpg

20823568_hel_closeup-1425083063225.jpg

smite.jpg

blog_xbox_founderspack(beta)use.jpg

SMITE-Xbox-One-700x350.jpg

Smite_Xbox_One_Screenshot_1-Large.jpg

97812.jpg

O_O the concept art and the game looks so different. The game also looks like warcraft. weird
I played the beta a couple of weeks ago and the art in the menus is different than in the game, indeed. I am not very familiar with WoW but I am seeing what you are seeing too. In game though, you don't really mind.

These are the two beta codes. Note: PLEASE, if someone uses it, tell me, so I can remove the code saving some valuable seconds to other people that might be interested but was late reading the code:

DXCVC-H7MRW-7KH4M-GXD2J-YGWDZ

22HJ9-JGDFY-64D46-9RC3Q-2G4GZ

I guess every Preview Dashboard member gets 2 codes. Send me a text message if you want one of mine.

Tommy McClain

So SMITE is out today. Is anyone here interested in getting some games together? I haven't downloaded the game yet, but it is F2P, so why not?

Edit: Weird...Xbox on Youtube had the launch trailer I guess, but only the Beta is available at the Xbox store.

Edit of Edit: Apparently it releases tomorrow.

Last edited:
So I've been playing this a few times the last couple of days. Other than the tutorial, I've only played co-op Arena with some random players--it was fairly fun when you got a group that knew how to play. I have a feeling some players just jumped straight on-line without learning how to play.

It is F2P, so no risk in trying it out. I'm considering buying the whole package which will give you access to all the Gods (future DLC included) for $29.99.

Back