Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Seems like it has been hit by a very noticeable downgrade:

1434582732953.png

63ca5j.png

5q3lv0.png

All I see is lights in different positions and the lighting adjusted accordingly. Less contrasty because of tee new lighting but the models are exactly the same (look at the hair in the same positions, and other details).

I do prefer the first ones though.

Seems like it has been hit by a very noticeable downgrade:

1434582732953.png
Like nearly every next gen title that was showing gameplay footage from 2013. Developers of nearly every company probably weren't fully aware of the limitations of the console back in 2013. Sure they had the whitepapers and pc dev kits but their game engine devs and engineers didn't have a chance to push the actual hardware.

However, I do notice they are now rendering the exterior and there is more detail in some interior areas of the hangar

Now in English:

Game of the forever.

Like nearly every next gen title that was showing gameplay footage from 2013. Developers of nearly every company probably weren't fully aware of the limitations of the console back in 2013. Sure they had the whitepapers and pc dev kits but their game engine devs and engineers didn't have a chance to push the actual hardware.

However, I do notice they are now rendering the exterior and there is more detail in some interior areas of the hangar
I think the E3 trailer was running on PC since you can see screen space reflections in the corridor where is Snaking is walking down all bloodied up.

I haven't been following this game or the graphics. But fated a chance with the above link. Graphics are great lol what's up with bikini? Awesome. Lol so out of place but whatever I'm sure there is/isn't a good reason

How come we have next to no info on MGO?!?!? I mean, MGO is a huge deal and we had just one trailer and thats all :O ! last time MGO was deployed we had a Beta with a famous start, remember? whats up this time? Is konami not serious about MGO once Kojima leaves :runaway: ????

I booked my pre order last month at a place where they are giving away a Shinkawa art steelbook with every pre-order :p ! Now the wait is kiling and no info is even more killing !

Back