God of War III Remastered [PS4]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11852
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11852

I couldn't find a thread for this. :runaway:

God of War III Remastered is ready for pre-order worldwide! It will be available in stores and digitally on 15th July (17th July in the UK and Ireland) and here is a new 1080p 60fps trailer via the EU PlayStation blog.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just wish they'd add a couple (thousand) particles here and there.
onAIANd.gif

Ok, baught it yesterday.

It rather seems to be only a resolution and frame rate update than an actual remaster. The pre-rendered cut scenes are still 720p and when it cuts to them the change is quite noticeable (for the PS3 these changes were very natural IMHO).

Other than that the game is as awesome as I remember it ;). The sharp and fluent look can IMHO keep up with some current-gen games. Actually it made me really wonder why Bloodborne does only run at 30Hz ;)...

Well, not saying Bloodborne is a technical masterpiece but just the amount of objects and little things moving about on screen at the same time just for the environment are probably an order of magnitude or two higher than anything GOW3 can push at any time. And when you look at the characters and monsters, the difference is even clearer.

Yes, at times there is a lot of geometry on the screen. However, from the shading point of view they are very similar ;)... and even Dark Souls had a lot of pots on the PS3.

someone on gaf said there is no AA in the remaster? I played it all night yesterday, game looks really clean aside from specular map aliasing, can someone confirm that?

I bought this game again! And started playing...and it is fantastic, again! I just love the combat in this game...besides this, the 1080p@60Hz is really appreciated. Furthermore, this game has so many interesting enemy types, it is just amazing to play....great game!

Now, make a Killzone 2 remaster (without changing the art style please!!) and I am all ok :)

I want a RnC remaster collection: ALL Ratchet and CLank Games: 1,2,3,TOD,Q4B,ACit,Q-force and NExus in one package running at 1080p@60fps ! That would be the most awesome collection ever :D ! Especially since Nexus is a fantatstic game but runs at 30 fps and lower :( ! I am paying it these days, had missed out on it halfway due to some ps4 release back then ! Wht an amzing game , only hiccup is the framerate !

I want a RnC remaster collection: ALL Ratchet and CLank Games: 1,2,3,TOD,Q4B,ACit,Q-force and NExus in one package running at 1080p@60fps ! That would be the most awesome collection ever :D ! Especially since Nexus is a fantatstic game but runs at 30 fps and lower :( ! I am paying it these days, had missed out on it halfway due to some ps4 release back then ! Wht an amzing game , only hiccup is the framerate !

Today's Insomniac would probably make ALL the games 30 fps....

Back