Deleted thread: Radeon R9 Fury X reviews

Rys

Graphics @ AMD
Veteran
Supporter
I deleted the whole thread by mistake, while cleaning up more complete bullshit. I'll restore it from this morning's backup at some point this afternoon.

For those participating in that thread that might come here to see why it's gone: I'm very sick and tired of the usual folks going back and forth in the same way, making personal jibes and contributing zero to the thread.

I'm a gnat's hair away from giving those certain people, and you know who you are, extended holidays from product analysis threads. The polarised NV vs AMD shit can find a different home on the Internet, so either quit it or you won't be able to post here any more.

Just so you know one of my posts is missing, not important but I figure you should know just in case you were expecting everything to be recovered.

Ah, yes, forgot to mention that it will be missing posts made between 6am BST this morning (when the backup runs) and when I deleted it like an idiot about 6 hours later. Sorry for being a total wally with the moderation tools in Tapatalk.

Back