Horizon Zero Dawn [PS4, PC]

The robot are not dinobots they are inspired by dinosaur and by current living animals like giraffe too or deer.

Last edited:
There are also giant eagles :yep2:
The giant monsters with hat solar panel are really nice too.

I wonder if there will be aquatic cratures as well.

Last edited:
What's the function of those things at the top of those Giraffe-bots? Could be cool if we could get on the top, we could better analyse the beautiful Horizon...

HorizonsZeroDawn-1.jpg

It could be a radar?
2081018-radar-jamming-airplane-from-the-navy.jpg

Reducing costs, it makes sense to reuse assets, if they look good why change them ?
You're not changing the trees in your garden every other year because you don't fancy them anymore, are you ?
I agree,but you got to at least spread it out more and not show it on the release trailer!

This game really stands out to me out of everything Sony showed at E3!!!
It seems like Turok, The Witcher and Killzone all banged and had a baby.

It seems to be another open world title which would be a downside if it wasn't so sick looking. This title is one of the most next gen looking console titles I have seen. If it doesnt follow the downgrade trend we have seen in so many 3rd party open world games lately.

The only real thing worrying me is GG's ability to take an interesting premise and universe and somehow make games with such ultimately uninteresting stories and characters.

Please GG, spare some cash for a good writer! They come cheap as chips.

The only real thing worrying me is GG's ability to take an interesting premise and universe and somehow make games with such ultimately uninteresting stories and characters.

Please GG, spare some cash for a good writer! They come cheap as chips.
They've got the Fallout 3 dude I believe. So the story has the potential to be pretty good.

Back