Batman: Arkham Knight [PS4,XO]

Already tried and it doesn't' work.
It says I have to wait 12+ hours to download it or start downloading it.

It's not a problem if it downloads at midnight but The Witcher 3 it didn't.

EDIT
Ok I tried again to download it from the PS Store because the option finally appeared and because auto download didn't work BUT it was giving me an error :(
Then I tried to install something else and it started to work BUT it doesn't appear in the notification panel :???:

PS Store is getting worst, and it wasn't good to begin with :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Both versions look good... but for Misterxmedia Iron Wolf to state PS4 editions runs like a slideshow, is wrong and it's essentially warrior baiting material. Hence, not supporting his channel by clicking/viewing it.

I am in Gotham right now.
So far the game is great (I am just few hours in and spent most the time exploring outside the main story)

The city looks really stunning and the streets are full of destructible objects/structures, the characters' models also are great, very detailed and believable WAY better then what I have recently seen in The Wither 3.
UE 4 really delivers and I actually find Gotham more impressive than Second Son's Seattle.

The combat is faster and more responsive than before [you can't still counter while performing ground takedowns :(] there are also new moves (I didn't' unlock them all yet) and Batmobile tag-takedowns are really fun to watch.
Thugs have new attacks too, they also barely give you time to breath...sadly at hard counter icons are on:nope:

I didn't have the chance to see the improvements in the stealth compartment but judging by the skill tree they added more moves/mechanics there as well...I will say more later.

I am really having fun driving the Batmobile and the tank mode is well made IMO, if not a bit too simple.
They changed the controls and Detective Vision is now assigned to the D-pad, it takes bit to get used to it but it's not a big deal.
Gadget selection is improved with a comfortable radial menu, finally!

Last edited:
*ahem* please keep the PC issues to your designated areas and out of the console gaming nirvana. kthxbi!

BRiT Giveth, BRiT Taketh Away...
tumblr_n04v6sVFqz1tqly0so1_500.gif

I like the game. It's more of the same, with a lot of upgrades. Visuals are good, though I find the constant rain (so far) annoying.

Really enjoying the Batman power fantasy. That said, the "drone warfare" nonsense (is the Arkham Knight a billionaire as well by any chance?) really clashes with the rest of the game. I wished they treated the Batmobile like just another gadget in your arsenal. Not this mandatory thing constantly struggling to justify its own existence. Racing around in it is plenty fun I think. The tank shooter elements, however, are not. They also don't seem to evolve much.

Visually it's indeed the best UE3 game I've ever seen, but since AAA development has largely abandoned the engine now, that's not really saying an awful lot. There's Batman and Mortal Kombat as far as I know. Everyone else has moved to greener pastures.

Don't get me wrong, I think it's a terrific looking game. It's basically Arkham City with an enormous poly count and big ass texture maps. The materials and the lighting kinda give away the engine's 2004 roots, though. It doesn't quite pop the way Infamous SS, AC Unity or The Witcher III do.

Last edited:
Really enjoying the Batman power fantasy. That said, the "drone warfare" nonsense (is the Arkham Knight a billionaire as well by any chance?) really clashes with the rest of the game. I wished they treated the Batmobile like just another gadget in your arsenal. Not this mandatory thing constantly struggling to justify its own existence. Racing around in it is plenty fun I think. The tank shooter elements, however, are not. They also don't seem to evolve much.

I think I'll dip my toe in for an hour tonight. I wanted to finish the Witcher 3 main quest line first but an hour can't hurt. :nope:

Back