Project Cars [PS4, XO]

I'm most disappointed with the performance of this game on PC with a GeForce 660 GTX OEM. I7 CPU definitely not very busy with this game. Tuned it to run at 60fps but when the rain come it struggles. Seems l need to downgrade visuals further.

Maybe should have got it for PS4 :(

I'm most disappointed with the performance of this game on PC with a GeForce 660 GTX OEM. I7 CPU definitely not very busy with this game. Tuned it to run at 60fps but when the rain come it struggles. Seems l need to downgrade visuals further.

Maybe should have got it for PS4 :(

It's unlikely the experience would be better on the PS4 at the same visual settings. At least not according to the DF face off which stated the 750Ti was around PS4 performance in this game at consoles settings. And the 660 is a reasonable amount faster than the 750Ti.

That's odd. Could it be a bug? Does someone has a tentative explanation that could explain it?

By the way @novcze , what TAA setting do you prefer?

It's either a bug, or maybe they use a different shader for motion blur once temporal filter is turned completely off, or maybe they increase the anti-aliasing samples to make up for the lack of temporal smearing filter.

I'm back at temporal 0, it looks sharpest and clearest to me, maybe they really do some better AA solution on this setting

They are one time use, its the code Amazon sells. The deal died in minutes.

The driving is good, but I'm confused on how the career mode works.

Didn't watch the full vid, but he did touch the wall though at the end of that first lap. Also strange that this car would have so much steering lock (360 degrees in the hairpin? Surely it would have 180 at most?)

That car does not have such as small steering rotation range. After a quick search, here is the slowest corner on Nirburgring:
youtu.be/YPd0ATqvoJM?t=152

So, it is at least 360 degrees. I presume it has standard 900 degree range like all other normal "street legal" cars.

Ah, you're probably right. Still wouldn't have thought it - and even a small Fiat I drove in had a 'city' mode switch which basically enables it (I drove the Ring in that mode by accident initially, but , but the Zonda probably doesn't have such a switch.

Back