The completely meaningless E3 thread, 2015 Edition *Spawn*

Please, please can we get a massive cull on this forum. Platform trolling is getting completely out of hand.

Troll posts from ignored posters are making conversations really hard to follow as half the replies are to posts I can't see!

NeoGaf loves that garbage. Take it there.

It's actually quite a clever way to keep the rubbish on this thread, while leaving the other, more 'serious' threads free of trolls.

'Serious' to use the term very, very loosely.

Plus on this thread, @MrFox, @AlNets and I, and I'm sure many others, can let go of our pent up sarcasm and joke around without polluting other discussions... Who am I kidding, we do that anyway.

This is awesome because people are jumping into a thread which is described in the title as completely meaningless. Yep, you have to stay on topic!

There is meaning in all things, even the meaningless. If you can't find meaning, go sit on a Himalayan mountain with a shaved head for a few years - it'll make sense then.

Come back with E3 wisdom. Teach us the One True Console*. If you need me to donate my life savings and wear a bed-sheet to listen to Your Word, I'm still game.
It's not PC is it? Please, not PC. I can't religiously get behind PC. Damn, it's gonna be PC isn't it, and I'm gonna have to frickin' worhsip Windows in my bedsheet :(

It's not PC is it? Please, not PC. I can't religiously get behind PC. Damn, it's gonna be PC isn't it, and I'm gonna have to frickin' worhsip Windows in my bedsheet :(

:yep2:

Because everyone knows that PC has the most exclusives of any platform. I mean many of the console exclusives have been on PC for years. Planetside 2, World of Tanks, Smite, Warframe (oh wait it's multi-console now), most indie titles. ;) Just not the most AAA exclusives anymore :(

BTW - it's meaningless to go to the top of a Himalayan mountain with a shaved head. It's very cold up there.

Regards,
SB

This thread is genius. It's like you guys really want to have a fanboy flame war but are way too old for it, you get tired and flustered, and end up joking about old sci-fi films from the 80's.
Wonderful.
Make console love, not console war.
giphy-facebook_s.jpg

Part of the problem is we don't always know what ID games are releasing and when, or at least it feels that way.

Wow you're right, there is a SJW movement called #xboxorweriot. Because of some 30 days timed dlc and some minor marketing rights. This can't be more than a fringe group.

A riot. Like... breaking windows and looting convenience stores?

Back