The Annual E3 Sony press conference thread, 2015 edition

Not a word about ratchet. I really love the ratchet series. I have this horribly defeatist impression that it will be a stupid half-game like nexus again. Insomniac have been spreading thin and going exclusive with anyone under the sun. They gave us shitty games for years until nexus, which was good but a tiny 5h game, and now they make MS exclusives and Oculus exclusives, and sony's exclusive is still delayed to spring 2016.

Either sony have enough of this shit, or there's something better to be announced, it could go either way.

They had too much game to show. This is why Ratchet was show before E3...

A conference need to have some first party announcement, some third party too and indie.

Last edited:
I am a little worried about the 2 million target on kickstarter if there isnt an extra big budget funding from other investors. The small footage they showed was underwhelming. I hope they arent going for a toned down project just to finish the story

The kickstarter budget is clearly for the PC version. The game is probably funded by Sony for the PS4 version...

The kickstarter budget is clearly for the PC version. The game is probably funded by Sony for the PS4 version...
Is it "clearly"?
isn't that big in Europe tho and don't we have a conference there next month ?
It is big worldwide. I suppose just bigger in relative ways in Europe. E3 could have teased it at least and have a full reveal in Europe

If they reach another milestone won't they launch the game on the Xbox One? It's not written off. I've never played a Shenmue game but I am genuinely curious about that game because of how people love it.

They already have stretch goals up to 4M listed with no Xbox One in sight. PS: you forgot Dreams.

I dont think the the IP has ever appeared on a Sony platform, from a practical standpoint it would make more sense to see this on XB1 bc OG XBox had the IP. They are going to have to include a good amount of video to bring gamers up to date with the story.

From a practical standpoint the PS4 has twice as many users as the Xbox One, and they are more interested in Japanese titles so it makes sense to prefer them when you are trying to crowdfund a title.

They already have stretch goals up to 4M listed with no Xbox One in sight. PS: you forgot Dreams.

From a practical standpoint the PS4 has twice as many users as the Xbox One, and they are more interested in Japanese titles so it makes sense to prefer them when you are trying to crowdfund a title.

psknzlE.png

Interesting and the publisher is probably Sony

So no launch date and price for Morpheus? No updated Move? The ommision is strange.

I guess Sony aren't putting all their eggs in one basket.

TLG looks decent and Horizon. Not sure about Dreams. Maybe something for the Minecraft crowd?

Edit: just saw the No Man's Sky demo. Very nice as always. Can't wait to play it.

Last edited by a moderator:
So no launch date and price for Morpheus? No updated Move? The ommision is strange.

I guess Sony aren't putting all their eggs in one basket.

TLG looks decent and Horizon. Not sure about Dreams. Maybe something for the Minecraft crowd?

Edit: just saw the No Man's Sky demo. Very nice as always. Can't wait to play it.

I think they will announce the price at the last moment. And they prefer to announce the price after at least the HTC Vive price announcement. It will be less shocking for Playstation community member when they will see it is at least 299 dollars/euros.

I don't expect any announcement before PSX in december.

Back