The Annual E3 Sony press conference thread, 2015 edition

I liked the Horizons demo, worth following for me. I didn't get much from TLG. It's a neat system to use two people to solve a problem, but yelling those commands got irritating for me.
Indeed, at least with Yorda you could grab her by the hand and lead her to wherever she was needed.

oh man the last guardian was rough. That used to wow us and now doesn't look so great. I'm glad its still coming. I will certainly borrow a ps4 to play it

Console exclusive, wonder if it means PC release or will release on other console after a time period.

Current presenter seems like he's winging it a bit or forgot what exactly he was going to say [No Mans Sky]

To this day I dont really know anything about No Mans Sky. Just not really interested I guess. Makes me dumb over and stop paying attention like the phrase "NCAA investigation" on ESPN.

LOL this GAF comment made me laugh

Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.

So spend all your time playing this video game.

I am not seeing a thing, connectyion problems, it runs like a slide show. I am watching what I can at Eurogamer via twitch live. My prediction of TLG not being in the conference was wrong. Gotta read your messages to ses what's more worth telling.

I don't get No Man's Sky either, seems like it will get boring quickly much like all the other procedurally generated worlds in gaming.

Dreamers is drop dead gorgeous, no idea how it will work in practice though. Using the controller to sculpt seems like a woefully imprecise tool, you'd be better off with Move or the touchscreen on a paired phone/tablet.

Back